ch 22

Wu looked gloomily at Gu Liu, who was surrounded by several orcs and sub-beasts. Why did this sub-beast oppose him? Who gave him such courage? And when was it that there were orcs and Asian beasts standing behind him in the tribe?

    The two needles pointed to Maimang. At this time, Lie stood up. He was still sticking a piece of wood. The wood almost reached the position of his armpit. Find wood to facilitate his movement.

    He leaned on the wood and walked between the witch and the doctor and said, "Wu, you see that there are indeed scattered rocks on the mountain, and your cave is located in the deepest part of the tribe. At this time, it is very dangerous for anyone to go there. It is better to wait for the mountain to not fall. The stone is gone, let someone go up to get something, we are here, if the ground is moved again, there should be no danger."

    Axin said loudly: "To eliminate the wrath of the gods, can such a thing be waited for? If we don't make sacrifices as soon as possible, what if the gods get angry again? Even if we are safe, what about the things in our cave? Those clay pots, clothes, and our food are all exchanged by us from the big tribe, and the food We saved"

    Wu looked at Gu Liu and his group and snorted coldly: "The things in my cave are also related to expelling evil spirits. If they are destroyed, before the fall, I will no longer be able to channel and get With the power of the gods, I have no ability to expel evil spirits for the tribe!"

    A Xin, a witch, two or three words successfully made these desolate people of the Tianhe tribe react, and an Asian beast said: "The witch and the witch. Asin is right, we should go up the mountain to get things."

    "Yes, now the wrath of the gods has been withdrawn, if we don't make sacrifices as soon as possible, who knows when the wrath of the gods will come again, I don't want our tribe to be destroyed! "

    Most of the people who were still silent stood up and said that they were going to go up the mountain.

    Gu Liu's face was sullen, he just sent a few people down the mountain just now, but now most of them are going up the mountain, he patiently said: "It's not that you are not allowed to go up the mountain, but I don't know when it will shake, and there are still falling rocks on the mountain, It’s too dangerous to go up now, and then go up again, think about the cost of being stoned to death for the things in your cave?”

    Gu Liu didn't know if there were any aftershocks, whether the aftershocks were strong or not, but he had to be cautious when it came to life. No aftershocks was naturally the best. Falling down, not everyone has the luck to escape these falling rocks and survive, not to mention that the tribe is in a special location. If there is a landslide, the people who go up the mountain may be wiped out.

    Gu Liu said it bitterly, but the people of the Tianhe tribe did not appreciate it, and a female Asian beast said: "It is precisely because of this that we have to go up, and we do not perform sacrifices immediately. If the wrath of the gods falls again, our cave will be destroyed. "

    In one sentence, the minds of the slightly loose tribe members were pulled back again, Gu Liu was angry, the gods were angry, this is clearly an earthquake! But no one would believe what he said, not to mention when he was on the mountain, he said it in a hurry, and now it seems that no one believes him.

    Wu Leng snorted and waved: "If you want to go back to the tribe, come with me!" After

    being blocked by Gu Liu for a while, he simply led the team up the mountain by himself.

    The appeal of the witch in the tribe was very strong. Hundreds of people moved in an instant. Gu Liu looked at them one by one, and someone said, "Doctor, won't you go back to the tribe to get your pottery pot and your medicine?"