ch 78

The Orc Butterfly and her old Eminem woke up. It was the best winter night they had ever slept in. It was so warm, there was no cold wind at all, and they never woke up from the cold!

    Die said to the old Asian animal: "Old Eminem, we went to see a doctor today. I heard that it is difficult to get medical treatment now. Fortunately, we met a good person yesterday!" The

    old Asian animal coughed. Said: "Yes, the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe are good."

    Die said: "Old Eminem, let's go, don't let the adult wait for a long time." The

    two were about to go out, but Die turned her head and looked at the empty space . In the room, he muttered: "Strange, why didn't the three orcs come back all night?"

    But the two of them didn't care, they closed the door and left, and they saw a thin orc not far away, the orc said: " Hurry up, I gave you my place to seek medical treatment, and now the doctor is waiting for you!"

    "By the way," he looked at Die, "Have you prepared the doctor's treatment fee?"

    Die mentioned Lifting the animal belt around his waist: "There are two large pieces of animal skins, are twenty pieces of black and red stone enough?" The

    orc frowned: "Do you want to know who the doctor is? The doctor is the messenger of the gods, just give it to you. When you see a doctor, you will definitely be able to expel the evil spirits from your body, do you think these things are enough?"

    Die was very uneasy: "But... we still have to buy salt..."

    Under the cold gaze of the orc, Die swallowed and said. : "I still have a piece of animal skin, and thirty pieces of black and redstone, all of which are for the doctor." The

    orc nodded: "Okay, let's go with me." It's

    been almost half a month since I returned to the tribe . I have been trying to make wine all the time. Last year, he brought back sorghum from outside. After a year of planting, the harvest is not very large, but I can already try to make wine once. Only with wine can alcohol be distilled, and alcohol is used in medicine. Needless to say the use above.

    But Gu Liu knew almost nothing about winemaking except fermentation and distillation. He could only divide sorghum into small portions and keep experimenting.

    He came out of the cave that day. No one else in the tribe knew anything about winemaking. He could only rely on himself. After squatting in the cave for a day, he only felt dizzy and wanted to go back to eat. Suddenly, he thought that A Du was here today. After cooking in the cafeteria, I walked to the cafeteria.

    The canteen of the Tianhe Tribe was originally in a large cave, but as the number of people in the tribe increased, the cave was not enough, and the cave could not be closed at night, and some small animals freely entered and exited the canteen, which caused great hygiene. Hidden danger, Gu Liubian and Jiao discussed building a canteen, just north of the tribe.

    Seeing that the cafeteria was not far away, Gu Liu suddenly noticed two people not far ahead, one old and one young, one male and one female, the young female beast was supporting the old male Asian beast and shouted worriedly. Old Eminem, and the male Asian beast's face was pale, his eyes were closed, and he fell to the ground softly.

    Gu Liu took three or two steps forward and helped the female Asian beast to support the old Asian beast. He said, "Quick, carry the old man to the cafeteria!" It should

    have been placed on the spot, but the ground is full of snow, and the old man lying on it will only cause damage. more serious consequences.

    Die was flustered and didn't know what to do. Hearing Gu Liu's words, he immediately did. The two quickly carried the old man to the cafeteria. The orcs and Asian beasts of the Tianhe tribe all looked over, and Gu Liu said loudly: " Free up a big table, hurry up!"