ch 76

Spring is coming, everything is recovering, the vegetation is luxuriant, and the weather is getting warmer day by day. Hui, the leader of the Yinbei tribe, is ready to go back. One is that it is time to go back, and the other is that he has to go back to bring salt to the Tianhe tribe.

    But before leaving, Aji found Gu Liu, hoping to learn medicine with Gu Liu.

    In this winter, Aji has seen too many people who are haunted by evil spirits. In particular, he has personally experienced the horror of such evil spirits as diphtheria, but such terrible evil spirits have been eliminated by doctors. The unresolved singing is a bowl of medicine, plus ventilation, burning plants and smoked roasting.

    Thinking of those people in his tribe who always died because of various evil spirits, Aji determined that he wanted to stay and study medicine, he said to Gu Liu: "No matter what I need to do? The price? As long as I can study with a doctor, I am willing to accept it!"

    He said loudly, "I am willing to cut off one of my arms!"

    Gu Liu was taken aback and didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "No, I will cut you off. What do you do with your arm?"

    Aji: "...I heard from others that people who are not selected as witches have to pay a price to become witches, sometimes it is a lot of animal skin food, but more The time is to test whether there is divinity, then you need to cut off an arm, or blind an eye, only those who survive after this are eligible to become a witch."

    Gu Liu: "..."

    "No, It's just luck, people who are lucky may not die, but most people will be haunted by evil spirits and die after cutting off their arms and blinding their eyes, even if they are witches. A

    Ji's eyes widened: "Wu can also be haunted by evil spirits?"

    He knew that doctors and medical teams were very powerful, but the reverence for Wu still existed in his mind. Hearing Gu Liu say this, he just felt I was shocked that my previous cognition was overturned.

    Gu Liu said, "Of course, if they wouldn't be haunted by evil spirits, how could the witch die? Shouldn't they live forever?"

    A Ji suddenly said: "Yes, the former witch of our Yinbei tribe died! Now it's a new witch!"

    He looked at Gu Liu with bright eyes: "Doctor, you know a lot!"

    Gu Liu smiled slightly , stopped, and then said: "You can follow me to learn medical skills with the medical team, but you have to do one thing for me, or your tribe has to do one thing for me."

    Aji: "What? "

    Gu Liu: "Grass, all the edible grasses found around your tribe have been uprooted for me, planted in the soil and brought to me."

    Aji: "No problem!"

    ...

    this summer , After Gu Liu frantically purchased the Chinese herbal medicines and disinfection supplies that were still in short supply, the system store was closed. What made him angry was that since the system store was closed, should this Luo Shizi infirmary system be sloppy and go? where to go!

    But the fact is that the store is gone, and the infirmary system is still there. Not only is it still there, but it is even more annoying. It is always reminding Gu Liu how much he has left, so please hurry up and complete the task.

    Where is this please, this is clearly forced!

    Fortunately, in the middle of the summer, Gu Liu once again formed a mobile tribe, this time in the direction of the Yinbei tribe. He used the relationship of the Yinbei tribe to treat people, find herbs, and try to develop new tribal members.