Married Life

Taylor's pov
After mocking me, and my nightmare, Laura leaves the bed and heads towards the kitchen.
I follow her there,
"Babe, are you gonna make some pancakes?" I ask nicely.
"Do you want me to pick out your outfit and drive you to school too?" She retorts sarcastically.
"Nice. Real nice Prepon." I say.
"I'm Prepon Schilling, remember?" She adds.
"Right. I still think it's dumb that we both changed our last name after the marriage.." I comment.
"I know, and you spent our entire honeymoon nagging about it, you even persuaded people to teach you how to say it in french german arabic and spanish.." Laura nags.
"Well we payed millions to stay in each and every one of these countries, so the least they could do was teach me their native language." I reply.
"I remember them all except arabic.. it's like the most complicated language ever, even their alphabet is different!" Laura rants.
"I know right? I would pick japanese over arabic any day." I laugh.
"Shit we're gonna miss the meeting!" Laura gasps, then rushes to the bathroom.
"I just need to put my clothes on so if you're not done by the time I'm ready, you're staying here or calling a cab." I shout.
"Whatever." She screams, then blasts her music and turns the water on.
"Laura I'm serious!" I knock on the door, but she doesn't bother answering.
"Fine I'm leaving Lau bye." I say, and grab both our car keys and her purse.
I open the door and take the elevator leading to the garage.
I open Laura's car and put her purse inside then lock it.
Afterwards, I get into my car drive off.

________________
Laura's pov
I finish drying my hair and open the bathroom door only to find that Taylor left.
Typical Taylor.
I look for my keys but don't find them anywhere, so I look for my purse but can't find it either.
I decide to call Taylor and ask her,
"Tay, where is my purse?" I ask as she picks up.
"In your car." She replies.
"And where are the keys to my car?" I ask.
"With me." She says.
"How am I supposed to get to work?" I ask.
"No idea." She replies.
"I can sense that your smiling." I say.
"Good to know. It means we have a connection." She says then hangs up.
"Fucking Taylor." I curse.
I call Natasha and luckily she picks up,
"Tasho!" I cheer.
"Hey Prepon!" She replies.
"So-"
"Taylor told me and I'm downstairs." She interrupts.
"Oh my God." I laugh, and hang up to head down.

Once we arrive on set, Taylor runs towards me and hugs me tightly.
"I'm not talking to you." I say.
"Pretty sure you'll change your mind, once I tell you that:
I got our wedding videos!" She screams.
"Oh my God!" I try to grab the box, but she won't let me.
"Kiss me first." She says.
And I kiss her gently then grab tbe box.
"Don't start watching it. I wanna watch it with you!" She pouts.
"Fine after work. Also I need my keys." I say.
"Over there." She points to a chair where she left her purse, so I go take my keys and get ready for our next scene.

After my last scene, I run to my trailer for a quick change and get interrupted by Tasho,
"So I heard you guys were watching the wedding videos without me." She jokes.
"You can come you know?" I roll my eyes then laugh.
"I will." She says, then walks away.

_____________
Taylor's pov

Work was finally over and we were headed home,
"Laura you coming?" I ask, when I realise she wasn't following me to the car.
"No way I'm riding with you! Natasha's driving me and she's watching the videos with us." She replies.
"Stop acting so childish. C'mon." I say.
"No way." She insists.
"Since when can't you take a joke?" I snap.
"Chill, I was just kidding." She laughs, and gets in my car.
"Not funny." I comment.

Halfway through the drive, I decide to bring up the idea of having kids again,
"So quick question.." I say.
"Mhm?" She nods.
"Before applying for adoption, do you want to- maybe try a sperm donor?" I stutter.
"You want me to carry a kid 9months in my belly?" She asks.
"I could do it.." I say.
"I mean we're still shooting, so we'll probably have to wait until we wrap up." She argues.
"But you're up for it?" I ask.
"Well yeah, but you know this means only one of us is blood related to our kid right?" She adds.
"Well yeah, but legally he'll be my kid too." I say.
"Yeah, legally." She replies.
"Maybe it isn't a good idea after all." I sigh.
"Well let's think about it we don't have to decide now." She smiles.

When we get there, Natasha was already inside, (YES SHE HAS A KEY), and had set up the television and I smell something burning so I assume she's making popcorn, or at least trying.
They both have a seat and I place the cd in the dvd player.

_________
Writer's pov
I'm so sorry for this long wait, but I have a lot of exams and shit like that.. Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And the next one will be the wedding, not entirely but a good part of it.