Rise and fight

Writer's pov
I don't usually explain my titles but it's an allusion to "rise and shine".
Also, I would love it if you shared the story with your friends, thanks!

_______________________

Taylor's pov
I watch Laura rush to the bathroom, and shut the door behind her, and so I stood up covering my body with a sheet, heading over the other bathroom accross the hall.
I quickly shower, washing off all the sweat I had gained from last night, still wondering where it came from. Then, I head out in nothing but a robe, making my way to the living room.
"Here" Laura says, handing me a bag.
"What's in it?" I ask.
"Clothes." She answers bluntly.
"Geez.." I murmur, heading back to the bathroom.
"This is definitely walk of shame material." Laura jokes.
"Well that's their soul purpose" I add.
"True." She says, staring at me as I head out in a short dress similar to the one Laura wore last night, and a pair of sandals.
_______________________
Laura's pov
*phone rings*
"That's probably Lenny, pick up" I say.
"Ohh right!" Taylor blurts.
"Heeeeeyyyy-"
"Let's get to it Lenny" Taylor orders.
"And I thought we were starting to get along-"
"It's just that I need to get out of here already" Taylor retorts
"Why does she keep on interrupting him?" I think, "and why is she so determined to get out of here?".
"It's just that, I need to instruct you on how to do your hair: Lau you're going for a tired look so just have them on your shoulders like you're too exhausted to bother with them today. And Tay you're in a bun as in you're too overwhelmed to put up with sweaty hair." He says, in a serious tone.

We hang up, and both get ready to leave, when we realised that we both came in Taylor's car. Great, I'm gonna have to spend more time with her.
"So I'll call a cab for you" she says.
"I can't believe you're this rude, like you could offer me a ride since we came together." I retort, angrily.
"You could've drove here you know?" she snaps back.
"Well whose idea was it to drive in the same car?" I shout.
"Anyway I have places to be, can't help you" she says, walking away.
"What? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I scream, watching her leave.
She waves her hand, still sticking to the scenario, and I head back inside.
I pick up my phone and dial my driver's number.
"Hey Tony, I'm sorry I know I gave you the day off but could you pick me up?" I ask hesitantly.
"Sure Mrs Prepon I'll be right there!" he says, then hangs up.