Circles

Laura's pov
Will is picking me up after work, and so I manage to brag about us infront of Taylor, who seemed a bit disturbed but tried hard not to show it.
"So Pre, where's he taking you tonight?" Natasha asks.
"Girl, I'm tired we're probably gonna head home,I don't feel like going out.." I admit.
"Is this just an excuse to get him to fuck you? I mean I can see why." Natasha teases.
"Give it up tash, and last I checked you were 'rooting' for Taylor and I." I mock, as Taylor joins the conversation after hearing her name.
"What about me?" She asks.
"Nothing, got to go! Love you tasho" I say, leaving Taylor out.
I then head out, and join Will in his car.

________________
Taylor's pov
Laura obviously is trying to make me regret everything I did, even though it was not entirely my fault. She clearly wants me to feel jealous and envious, but I'm not gonna cave in that easily.
My phone buzzes, which interrupts my day dreaming, it was the oitnb group chat again:
Natasha: Babes, tonight 8pm, at the bar. No rain checks. See you there.
Lea: Girls night out ;);)
Uzo: Great idea!
Danielle: Sick!Raincheck??
Natasha: Unless you're dying, I'll see you there.
Danielle: Fine!
Natasha: Prepon?
Laura: (typing...)
Is she coming? Because then I'll have to come up with a great excuse not to come, I'm so not spending a night out with her.
Laura: Sure, although can I bring Will?
OMG, she is so doing this on purpose, I'm bringing Ash too then.
Lea: Laura's trying hard to prove her sexuality.
Laura: C'mon, I promised him I'd go out with him tonight.
Natasha: - Fine.
-Taylo?
Me: I'll be there.
Natasha: No date?
Me: Ash's coming.
I call Ash, telling him about our plans, and he agrees and offers to pick me up at 8.30pm. But since it was still 6pm, I decide to run a hot bath and just relax for a while.

_________________
Laura's pov
As soon as I get the texts, I decide to tell Will about tonight,
"Will, wanna come tonight?" I invite him.
"Sure, what time? Who's gonna be there?" He asks.
"At 9, and just the cast, well just girls, and Taylor's gonna invite her boyfriend, too so you won't be the only guy." I say.
"Taylor's straight? I could've sworn she was into you, whoa I'm relieved I thought she would be competition." he admits.
"What?" I blush, "Into me? You're joking right? I mean it was just a pr stunt." I laugh, trying to hide how flattered I was.
"Whatever, I'll pick you up at 8.30, don't dress too nicely eh babe? Wouldn't want people checking you out any more than they are now." He flirts.
"See you hun." I say, kissing him and getting out of the car.

-o-o-o-o-o-
Writer's pov
Next chapter will be about their night out, I'll post it soon anyway, but I'm still hesitant about what to write.