Slumber Party

Laura's pov
*knock on the door*
"We should probably get that!" Taylor screams since she's in another room.
"You think?" I ask sarcastically.
"Stop being such an ass, like it's getting old" she says, entering the room.
"We should probably tease the fans, probably wear an oversized shirt-"
"Yeah, because looking fat is really great!" she interrupts.
"You didn't let me finish, I meant only a shirt, and you'll come and hug from the back but won't show much of you, leaving them wanting more" I elaborate.
"Yeah how about I give you hicky too?" She says, obviously in a sarcastic tone.
"Great idea, so that it'll leave marks.." I say, enthusiastically.
"Fine" she sighs.
As I get dressed, (undressed), Taylor tells the guy over the intercom that someone will be right out, so I rush over, in nothing but a shirt.
"Good evening, thank you so much!" I smile, grabbing the bag and the champagne.
"Anytime Mrs Prepon!" he nods.
"Wait, here's you-" I say as I get interrupted by Taylor's embrace and her gentle kisses on my neck.
I spot a bunch of camera flashes.
I turn around, give Taylor a sign, and go on with my conversation.
"your tip, have a good night!" I continue.
"Thank you." he says, walking away.
I wink at the cameras, giving them a bit of action, then finally close the door and head inside.
_______________________
Taylor's pov
"So about those hick-"
"Just don't it was your idea!" I argue.
"I know, I know it's just that you should have one, too." She says.
"Right..." I mumble.
"If you're not comfortable with someone as hot as I am, then we can stop you know?" she brags.
"Don't flatter yourself Prepon" I retort, ordering her to just do it, and get it over with.

We spend the night in seperate rooms, barely making eye contact, and mainly talking in the soul purpose of getting fed.
But it's now 12am and I'm starting to feel sleepy, so I head to bed, ignoring the fact that Laura might wanna sleep too, and the possibility of having to share the bed with her.
"Schilling, do you mind?" she scoffs.
"Dude, I'm trying to sleep here, piss off" I answer, annoyed by her voice waking me.
"Well, I'm sleepy too, so either we share or we don't" she nags.
"Fine get in, but don't hog the blanket" I murmur, with my consiousnes slowly fading away.
Laura smiles as she won the argument, and gently slips between the covers, and falls asleep.

*2am*
"Stop kicking me, girl you're on fire tonight!" Laura says waking me from my sleep.
"I don't even move during my sleep, why would you even make this up?" I say in annoyance.
"I just couldn't sleep so I thought you'd keep me company" She says, gently kissing me on the lips.
"Go to bed you're drunk" I say, slowly falling back to sleep.

_______________________

Laura's pov

*11pm*
I sense a warm feeling, on my back, as if I were cuddling. "Why on earth I am spooning Taylor? What happened last night? Did we get into personal stuff? " I ask myself, as I notice our nightgowns on the ground and only a thin sheet covering our naked bodies.
I try no to make a sound, and disturb Taylor in her sleep as I didn't want to face her rage at this point of the day.
However, she woke up anyway, covering her body parts as a reflex,
"What did you do?" She asks, in confusion.
"Me? What did YOU do?" I reply.
"...." she doesn't say anything, as we both blankly stare at each other.
"Let's just never mention this okay?" I say disrupiting the silence.
She nods in agreement.