Rebound

Taylor's pov
I couldn't stand the idea of Laura being with someone else, I think I have established that I do, have feelings for her, and they were eating me alive.
However, I decided not to dwell on it, I wanted to enjoy my day off, so I called an old friend of mine :
"Hey Ash!" I exclaim.
"Taylor, how are you?" He asks.
"I'm fine, so what are you up to ?" I wonder.
"Oh, just on my way to pick you up." He flirts.
"Then I should get ready. See you!" I jump, heading to my closet.
Usually our dates were pretty casual, so I throw on a flower dress and some ballerinas, curl the bottow end of my hair and just wait for him to pick me up.
*intercom rings*
"Hey Josh, is it Ashton?" I ask.
"Yes Mrs Schilling." My doorman says.
"Tell him I'll be right down." I reply.
I head over downstairs, where I find Ash opening the door for me,
"Hey you!" I say, pulling him into an embrace.
"You look amazing." He flirts, kissing me on the cheek, and making me blush.
"Where are we going?" I ask, eager about his response.
"Why do you always ask, since you know I won't tell you?" He jokes.
"Well at least I tried." I laughed.

_______________
Laura's pov
As soon as I heard about Jenji kicking Taylor out, I head over to her apartment with some movies and ice cream.
When I get there, I spot a couple, getting warm and fuzzy at the entrance,
"wait is that Taylor?!" I think to myself.
It is, in fact, her. And so, I don't think twice, I just turn the car on, and head back home, not wanting to ruin her date.
For the rest of the day, Taylor kept taking over my thoughts, I was so intrigued by this guy, and the fact that he could her boyfriend for all I know, I just couldn't deal with this. I wanted to clear my mind, maybe go out with Will, but he wasn't in town, as usual. I would've called him, but I'm so sick of telecommunicating with him, I needed him here with me, to comfort me, even though I didn't get why I needed comfort, as I didn't have feelings for Taylor, so why was I this jealous?

I head over to the bar, to get drunk, as I found it a really helpful remedy, though I wasn't sure why I was mad, because of Will or Taylor?
Suddenly, I receive a text, from the oitnb group chat:
Lea: Where are you guys?
Yael: - Selfie time, everyone send a selfie asap, you know the rules.
- (sent an image)
Lea: (sent an image)
Danielle: (sent an image)
Taryn: (sent an image)
Tasho: - (sent an image)
- hope you like it you perverts ;)
Uzo: - (sent an image)
- heyy girls!
Lea: Hey Laura, you know we get notified when you read our texts, how about you send that selfie now eh girl?
Tasho: She's probably doing it with Taylo hahahaha
Taylor: (sent an image)
Tasho: forget what I said, who is this guy Tay? A possible love interest?
Taylor: I have to go, see you!
Uzo: Oh cmon.

They all sent pictures, but the only one I couldn't cope with was Taylor's. It had ruined me, and pushed me into drinking a lot more, until I was no longer conscious.

_______________________
Taylor's pov
After my date with Ash, he offered me to head over to his place, and I knew he wouldn't make a move unless I was comfortable enough, so I agreed.
We spent the night watching romcoms, and cheesy movies, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.
Now that I'm awake, I write Ash a note thanking him for last night, and telling him I have work, which is why I left early. then I head over to the door, wanting to slip away, no strings attached, and I wonder how but I managed to do it.
I go home to change, then head straight to the studio.
The whole crew was going ballistic, as to why Laura didn't show up yet, and why she was dodging their phone calls.
I decided to ignore all that drama and go over my lines, in my trailer.

________________
Writer's pov
I don't want to spoil anything, but nothing majors is gonna happen to Laura, since I'm not into accidents and such things.