Back together

Taylor's pov
About half an hour after I left Laura's we both get called in for an emergency meeting, so I head straight to the studio instead of going home.
I get there, and see Laura smirking at me accross the parking, probably because I still have her dress on,
"Are you following me Prepon?" I ask.
"Well it's because I want my dress back.." she jokes.
"You're gonna have to take it off me yourself." I laugh.
"Oh I intend to." she whispers to herself, but I managed to hear her.
"After you!" I say, holding the door open for her.

_____________________
Laura's pov
I make my way to the meeting, knowing what it was about, with Taylor by my side I have to act surprised as if it was unexpected.
"So, long story short, we need you girls to date again." Jenji announces after greeting us.
"But what about our boyfriends?" Taylor asks.
"Yeah.." I add, acting shocked.
"We'll arrange for them to be with you during your dates, sometimes in seperate rooms and we'll manage every meeting you have with them, while making it clear to the world that you're dating each other, we'll handle it better than last time promise." Lenny explains.
"Fine by me" I say.
"Me too." Taylor agrees.
"First date is in about an hour girls, let's go." Lenny says, leading us to the changing rooms, like the last time.

__________________
Taylor's pov
After we're done changing, we sit down to discuss the schedule,
"So Lenny, where to this time?" Laura asks, as she smiles brightly.
"Fancy restaurant." He replies with a french accent.
"Ohhh Laura it's on you." I joke, giving her a nudge, as she laughs.
"Wanna tell your boyfriends to meet you there?" He asks.
"It's gonna be hard to hide our affection so I'd rather not.."I answer, although I actually just wanted to spend the night alone with Laura.
"Yeah, you're right." She agrees.
"Okay, then off you go." Lenny says, quicking us out.
"Bye Lenny! Thanks for this amazing dress! Taylor's not mine." She laughs, pointing at me, which I assume was because I look good.
"You look good, too." I compliment her.
"Thanks, kid." She says, keeping her head high.
________________
Laura's pov
I remember last time's incident so I propose we take my car this time,
and Taylor agrees, so I open the door for her and head to the driver's seat.
My phone rings, it was Lenny, so I turn on the car speaker for Taylor to join in on our conversation.
"Hey Lenny, we're in the car, you're on speaker." I announce.
"Great, I just wanted to warn you about the paps, who are outside the parking, and also I needed to give you a few tips." He says, sounding so happy and excited.
We hang up shortly after Lenny gives us advice about our date.

-------------------------
Writer's pov
Sorry about this chapter's length, I can't really write much today, but I felt guilty so I posted whatever I had already written.