Hangover

Laura's pov
I woke up, in someone else's bed, barely wearing anything, actually just in my underwear, but I couldn't care less, because I have a horrible hangover. I start looking for clothes, so I can get out of here, but couldn't find anything.
I head out of the room, and there she was:
"Sleep well?" she asks.
"I have an awful headache so please don't get me started." I beg.
"What were you doing last night?" She questions me.
"Nothing, having a drink with friends, besides I can control my drinks." I reply.
"You came in alone dear." She corrects me.
"So you're stalking me now?" I ask, heading to her closet and grabbing something to wear.
"I saved your ass, last night." She says, trying to make me fee guilty.
"Thanks, I can take care of myself." I state.
"Weren't you there last night? Or were you completely out of it? Men were trying to fucking straddle you, for crying out loud." She shouts.
"Thanks again, for helping out, but please stop interfering. You're not mom." I say.
"Yeah, but I'm your girlfriend, and I'm worried about you." She corrects me once again.
"Ivy, you're not my fucking girlfriend, back off, I haven't spoken to you in ages, and suddenly you come back and start acting all heroic, just piss off already." I say, grabing my stuff and bursting out of there.
I head directly to the studio, knowing they would be the only people worried about me, besides Will, but he wasn't around anyway.
I park my car, and make my way to the set, where everyone was going mad, and I assume it was because of me.
"Laura, you fucking crack head, you smell like vodka and redbull, where were you ?" Natasha questions, pulling me into a hug.
"Uh-"
"We've been worried sick, what the hell girl?"Danielle asks.
"I'm sorry, I was out, then I lost my phone but somehow found it." I make up a cover story.
"I call bullshit" Taylor says, provoking me.
"Tay-Hi" I say, as if I was about to cry.
"You're late, which makes us all late, we have plans, and interviews and shoots you know?" She blames.
"I'm sorry." I plead.
"Whatever, your apology won't help me make it on time, just get dressed already." she cruely orders.
"Uhm yeah okay right, I'll just-" I stutter, not sure about what was happening.

__________________
Taylor's pov
As Laura leaves, the girls try to make me feel guilty about the way I talked to her,
"Girl, that was so cruel, and rude, what the hell was that about?" Danielle asks me.
"Yeah Tay, I thought you ended on good terms." Natasha says.
"We weren't dating for us to 'end on good terms', and besides, we were never even friends, and is this high school?" I mock them.
"Geez, chill Schilling." Natasha says.
"No, if everyone could just let me be, it'd be great." I scream.

___________________
Laura's pov
"Why would she do that? I thought we were fine, I even thought she liked me. Okay, I'm done being nice with her." I say to myself.
I then get ready, and go to the set, where everyone's waiting for me.
"I'm so sorry for being late everyone, won't happen again." I announce.
"Let's just get this over with." Taylor murmurs, but I manage to hear her.
"Ughh I hate her, thank God our characters hate each other in this scene"I say to myself.
I head home straight after the scene, and just call Will to clear my mind and mostly forget about Taylor and Ivy.

_________________
Writer's pov
Please don't hate me, for making them hate each other again, but I really think it's what makes this fanfic different🙈