First Date (part I)

Laura's pov
Taylor assumed we would look more credible if we arrived in the same car, so I proposed to drive us there in my car, but she insisted on driving, probably because of her trust issues.
At first, we weren't even talking, but then we noticed a few cars following us so we had to start acting, and fast.
We opened the roof, lowered the windows and blasted some music, giving our relationship a wild side.
Eventually, we lowered the music and sticked to holding hands, and talking.
"Laura?" Taylor asked, keeping her eyes on the road.
"Yeah, sweetie?" I laugh.
"They can't hear us you know? I could actually insult you, and keep a smile on my face they won't even suspect a thing" She admits.
"Whatever." I answer, annoyed.
"Oh, did I hurt the amazing Laura Prepon's feelings?" She teases.
"Can we not do this? You don't even know me. Don't just believe what you hear, I'm an actual human being with actual feelings." I scoff.
"I-I'm sorry." were the only words she managed to say.
"Just keep smiling Schilling" I say, looking at her in admiration, to maintain our image.

As soon as we arrived, Taylor steps out, and opens my door, while getting mobbed by paparazzis dying to snap a worthy picture.
"Thanks Tay!" I say, as she reaches for my hand to help me get out of the car.
"Are you hungry? Or should we just swim right away?" She asks, holding my hand.
"Depends on what you mean by swimming" I chuckle, meaning it in a dirty way.
"C'mon Lau, not in public!" She says, laughing at what I had intended.
I pout, as I didn't get what I wanted, hoping to get Taylor to kiss, and she followed my lead by actually kissing me.
"Better babe?" She says, walking away.
"Wait." I answer, leaning in for a more sexual kiss, which clearly got reactions out of the public.

__________________________
Taylor's pov
After that hardcore make-out session, we finally head to the beach house the production had reserved. It was obviously far from the public's eye, so we could relax for a while, before having to start again.
We both head to seperate rooms, and just chill for a bit. Suddenly, I overhear Laura having an argument with someone over the phone, which I couldn't help but listen to:
"I told you it's not up to me!" she screams.
"No I'm not attracted to her!" she adds,
"Noo ! You know what? Fuck you. I'm done." she says, hanging up.

So, I gently open the door, trying to avoid having an argument with her right now.
I lay on the other side of the bed and wait.
"What? Is anything wrong? Do you need anything?" She asks rudely.
"Geez, I was checking up on you!" I clarify.
"I'm okay, now leave me alone" she pleads.
"But, we have to get changed now.. it's almost time" I gently say.
"Okay, I'll get dressed give me 5 minutes to calm down, I promise I'll be on my best behavior" She says, and so I leave the room, to get dressed.