First week of commitment

• Dedicated to J

Laura's pov

It's been a week or so since the Will scandal, and my 'engagement' to Taylor.

We both have been spending a lot of time with Anna, as she is managing all our public appearances and interviews, alongside Lenny.

I enter the studio, an hour after Taylor since my scenes weren't scheduled until later in the afternoon. I make my way down to hall, and think about knocking but find the door open, with Taylor sitting there, smiling and laughing, as if she had been told the funniest joke on earth. I assumed it was Natasha, but then I see Anna, staring at Taylor, and coming closer to her, way too close actually.

I clear my throat to attract their attention;

"Laura!" Anna says, as if she was chocked.

"Yeah, Laura! Remember me?" I retort.

"Swee-Don't overreact." Taylor says.

"You're right, I'll just leave you two to it." I say, heading out.

I stand behind the door for a while unsure of what had just happened, when I overhear both of them talking.

"I'm sorry, did I just create some kind of conflict between you two?" Anna asks.

"Oh no, she's just like that.." she pauses, "Moody. I mean she clearly overreacted, she'll ignore me for a while and then it'll all be fine again." Taylor replies.

"So that's how it works? Dude if you're unhappy break it off." Anna says.

"I'm not! I mean it's annoying but -" Taylor says, but I leave as I didn't want to hear the rest of that conversation.

I walk really fast, and I think I look pissed because Natasha is now walking towards me;

"What's wrong Prepon?" she asks.

I don't reply, and keep walking.

"Hey!" she waves her hand infront of me.

"Hey, snap out of it, c'mon let's talk." she snaps her fingers, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into her trailer.

"What?" I snap.

"Dude talk to me." She says.

"It's just, I saw Tay talking to this Anna-"

"Ohh that hot one." she interrupts me.

"Not helping." I give her a sarcastic smirk.

"Sorry, go on." She says.

"So they were talking, and laughing, and ... I've never seen her laugh like this. And then I got pissed and she told me to chill, and that I'm overreacting. Then I left, but overheard her saying I'm annoying and moody and then that slut told her she should break up with me, and .." I cry, as I'm having a mental breakdown.

"Dude it's Taylor, she's not gonna have more fun with some girl she barely knows than she has with you, and I'm sure as hell she won't let that girl influence her and make her break up with you!" she reassures me.

"You don't know that! It's Taylor, she's twice as 'moody' as I am, and she likes new things so I'll most likely end up as her on-screen girlfriend while that Anna girl gets the real thing." I rant.

"Babe, don't do anything dumb, you'll lose her if you make a big deal out of this." she says.

"I'm not gonna make a big deal out of this, I'm gonna ignore her, like she said I will." I smile.

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you." Natasha gives up.

_______________

Taylor's pov