Faking it

Laura's pov
As I'm making my way to the front door, my phone suddenly rings, and thankfully I have caller iD.
"Why would Taylor be calling me? And how did she get my number?" I think to myself while answering.
"Hello? Laura Prepon?" She asks.
"What do you..."
"Come to the back door fast" She interrupts.
I rush to the back wanting to find out what it's about. There she is, standing in her little black dress and red heels, freaking out as if she had just lost her Channel bag.
"Okay princess, what do you need today?" I laugh.
"Listen, they can't know we can't stand each other, I heard them saying they'd have to let us go if that were the case" She says, in confidence.
"Are you just making this up so that you could kiss me whenever you felt like it?" I tease.
"Oh gross, I'm not gay ... I guess" She says.
"That's what a gay person would say, girl you're into me!" I scream.
"Quit being childish. So are you in or do you wanna get us both fired?" She asks, as if it was a life changing decision.
"I'm doing this for me okay?" I check with her.
"Sure whatever." She says as she walks into the building.

___________________________
Taylor's pov
While walking into the building, I suddenly feel a warm feeling on my back, like someone was holding me. There it was, Laura's hand, laying on my lower back, as if we were somekind of couple, she seemed so confident, like she had always done it. I look her way, as she catches me staring and blushes.
"I-I'm sorry, I thought I'd start now" she whispers in my ear.
"Yeah, good idea." I smile, wrapping my arms around her.
"Heeeey ladiies, getting quite personal eh?" Jenji teases us.
We both laugh.
"Yeah, we kinda got a little closer ever since we first met." Laura says.
"Well that's great, we are gonna need some more action though, eh girls?" Says Jenji as she smirks.

__________________
Writer's pov
Sorry it's so short but I'm on my way to school, and I wanted to post something before I got there.
I'll update tonight most probably .