Call it a double-date

Laura's pov
We arrive at the bar, and I immediately spot the girls, but not Taylor, at least for now.
"Hey girls, this is Will." I say, pointing towards my boyfriend, "Will these are my fave cast members." I introduce them.
They all mingle, while Natasha pulls me away for a second;
"He's hot, I'll take his number now, knowing you'll end up with Taylor by the end of the night." She jokes.
"Speaking of which, there she is look!" She says, pointing towards Taylor and her date.
"Over here" Uzo screams, waving for the couple to come closer.
"Hey guys!" Taylor says, "This is Ash!"She introduces him.
"Hey Ash, looking good." Natasha flirts, as Taylor gently hits her.
"I'm sorry I meant, how are you?" Natasha corrects herself.
"Hey, I'm okay, and you look good too." He jokes.

______________________
Taylor's pov
I noticed Laura, as soon as I walked in, with her looking this good it was practically impossible for anyone to miss her.
After introducing Ash to everyone, including this Will guy, we settle down, while Natasha orders a round of shots.
"Drink up babes" She says, shoving a shot in that mouth of hers, as we all imitate her move.
Then, Laura and Will share a kiss, and she notices me making eye contact with her.
"So, where did you guys meet" She asks.
"Stockholm, while I was touring with the band, and I saw her backstage, so we decided to go out on a date. Frankly, I always knew we'd end up together." Ashton answers, while Laura roles her eyes at his response.
"How sweet." She says, clearly sarcastic.
"What about you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Paris, about a year ago, at an art museum." Will says, as Laura wraps her arms around him.
"Art? Laura?" I laugh, as she gives me a deadly glare
"Whoa sorry." I raise my hands in surrender, as she was intimidating.
We then share a normal conversation, but exclude all the others, almost as if we were on a double-date. And everytime Ash kisses me, Laura roles her eyes at us, and fights back by kissing Will, as if we were fighting for the best couple title.
Suddenly, the cast approaches us again:
"Let's dance!" Lea screams.
"C'mon!" I say, grabing Ashton.
"uh-uh" He answers, sitting back.
"Go ahead honey, I don't feel like dancing." Will tells Laura
"Well I guess Taylo and Prepon will be dancing together then." Natasha says, pushing me into Laura's arms.
"Uh-I have to go the washroom." She says hesitantly.
"Yeah, okay." I sit back, and talk to Ash, as we took Jell-o shots.
___________________
Laura's pov
I enter the bathroom, and just sit there for a while, realizing I had turned down a dance with Taylor. I return to the table, where I see Taylor and Ashton kissing as if they is no force in the world that could tear them apart. But my world tears apart, I feel worthless, and empty, I run back to the bathroom crying, and hoping nobody saw me, but Taylor did.
She follows me in,
"What's wrong?" she asks me.
"Nothing, just go back in there." I retort.
She shoves me against the wall.
"What the-"
She interrupts me with a kiss, which lasts about a minute, then leaves me hanging there, emotionless.

______________
Taylor's pov
After the kiss, I head back to the table, acting all normal. I even share kisses wtih Ashton after every shot I take. But eventually he decides to leave so that we could spend the night between girls, so Will follows through.
"Okay girls, truth or dare time" Lea exclaims.
"Aren't we a bit too old for that?" Laura retorts.
"We're never too old for truth or dare hun." Natasha says, pulling us into the vip room.
"New rules, a shot per round, everyone drinks." Lea says.
"Fine, spin the bottle" Uzo grunts
"Laura you ask Danielle, and everyone take a shot." I order.
After a few spins, and a bundle of laughter mixed with jell-o shots,
the bottle finally turns to Natasha, announcing she had to ask me,
"So, truth or dare sweets?" She asks, perkily.
"I'll probably regret that, but dare." I say, even though I was hoping for her to set me up with Laura.
"7 minutes in heaven babe." She announces.
"You have got to be kidding me." I reply, as it was truly unexpected.
"Laura, Taylor, in there now, plus we have to listen." She orders.
"Wha-"
"C'mon we all know you want it, get to it already" Natasha screams interrupting Laura.
"So are we supposed to fuck in the bathroom with you guys out here?" Laura asks.
"Nobody said anything about fucking, but since you want it so badly yes, I'm timing." She spats.
"Dude." I look at her.
"Fine kissing." She gives up, winking at me.

_________________
Laura's pov
We both enter the bathroom stall, and just stare at each other
"C'mon I can't hear you!" Natasha screams.
"3,2,1 time" Lea exclaims.
Taylor pulls me in for a kiss, pinning me on the wall, and I don't fight back and she just let her do her thing.
"Scream my name" she whispers.
I do so, figuring out what her intentions were.
"TAYLOR OH MY GOD" I scream.
She throws some stuff on the floor and messes with her hair to make it look more realistic, and so I do the same.
"Time's up" Uzo says, as we head out looking like we had really done it.
They all just stare at us, like children who have just caught their parents having sex.
We manage to grow past that awkward situation, and just continue the game.
We're all too drunk and tired by the time we end the game, so we asked the bouncer to call us some cabs.
And as I would've predicted, Natasha pushes us into a cab alone and signals the driver to start the engine and drive off.
We're both too tired to even talk, let alone fight, so we just sat there.
Taylor gently lays her head on my shoulder, and falls asleep,
"Excuse me would you mind driving to the second address instead?" I ask him, noticing Taylor would be incapable to make her way upstairs by herself.
"Sure thing, miss" He says, dropping us off at my place.
"Here, keep the change. Thanks" I tell him, handing in the money.
"Thank you miss, have a good evening." He replies, driving off.
I call my doorman and ask him to help me carry Taylor upstairs.
"Just put her down on the couch please" I demand.
"Of course, have a good nights Mrs Prepon." He says, closing the door.

________________
Writer's pov
Hey, so I just wanted to make it clear that Laura was just being friendly, and so you shouldn't mistake it for anything romantic. And they still have a lot to talk about, especially that kiss.