Threats

Taylor's pov
Laura and I have been dating for a while now, and things couldn't get any better even if we tried.
We've been spending a huge amount of time together, you could almost say 24/7, but we do spend sometime apart, although it's involuntarily.
We both agreed on leaving work together to have lunch, and so I'm waiting for her to finish shooting her last scene with Natasha.
Then, Jenji rushes out of the set, cursing and swearing over the phone, and heads to her office.
We all regroup, wondering what this was all about, when Laura gets called into the office. And about five minutes later, a foreign lady walks into Jenji's office.
By the look of things, there was definitely something wrong, and obviously Laura was involved in this.

_____________________
Laura's pov
I enter Jenji's office, worried about the situation,
"What's happening?" I ask Jenji
"Your boyfriend, Will, went to the press with your story, that's what happened." she says, enraged.
"Oh my God, is this for real? Did anyone print the story? We need to do some damage control, change the subject,
make them believe us, I mean I really love Taylor, it's not a PR stunt anymore." I rant.
"That's why we called Anna." Jenji points towards this attractive lady.
"Uh-yeah, hi." I say, shaking her hand.
"Could we maybe ask Taylor to come in now?" Anna asks.
"Can we not call her yet? I wanna tell her about this myself." I plead.
"Fine. Let's talk then." Anna agrees, and takes a seat.

______________
Taylor's pov
I have been waiting infront of this door for about two hours now, still nothing.
"Schilling, c'mon let's go, I'll drop you off." Natasha says.
"Thank you, I am gonna wait for Lau." I reject her offer.
"It was not a suggestion, c'mon get up." She orders.
"Uh-"
"Now." she interrupts me.
"I should tell her I'm leaving, I mean we were supposed to have lunch together, and later sleep at my place." I say.
"Babe, it's fine she'll follow you when her meeting's over. Chill." She reassures me.

I agree, and head home with Natasha.

_________________
Laura's pov
After the meeting, I assume Taylor went home as she would have been too tired to wait up for me that long, and head straight to her appartment having to explain everything to her.

As I'm walking towards her door, I clench that box in my hand, anxious about Taylor's reaction.
I reach for my key, but then realize it would be weird right now, so I just knock instead.

_________________
Taylor's pov
I rush over to the door after hearing someone knock.
"Laura!" I scream, hugging her.
"Hey babe, sorry I'm late, we had plans and-"
"It's fine, what happened?" she interrupts me.
"Well.. Can I sit first? I'm thirsty and tired and-"
"Yeah, sure, now start talking." she interrupts me, again.
"Well, you remember Will?" I start, as she nods, "He went to the press." I blurt.
"Shit. He told them that this is a PR stunt?" She freaks out.
"Is? You used present tense." I retort.
"Not the time Laura not the time." She says. "So did they get some kind of .. damage control person?" she asks.
"Yeah, and-"
"Spit it out!" she interrupts me.
"Taylor, we have to, well, will you marry me?" I ask.
"What?" She retorts.
"That's your reaction?" I spit.
"Dude I know you're not up for this, why would you agree to this?" She asks.
"Whoa so I went from babe to dude, and now you don't want to get engaged to me." I say.
"Can we at least talk about it? I mean we're not even that deep into our relationship." She argues.
"I know we're not there yet, but the fact that you didn't even think twice before turning me down, is really deceiving.
I-I have to go." I rant, grabbing my keys and heading out.
"Laura wait." she pleads.
I ignore her and just leave.
_____________
Taylor's pov
I get my purse, and get in my car, hoping to catch up with her.
She manages to arrive home before me, but thankfully I still had my key.
"Laura, open up, we need to talk." I scream, as she opens the door letting me in her room.
"There's nothing to say, it's fine, but you still have to wear the ring." She says.
"Laura we haven't been dating for that long." I argue.
"Then let's make a deal, here's your ring, wear it, and if you ever think about getting engaged to me, then you'll ask me, and hand me this ring." she suggests.
"You're weird you know?" I laugh.
"So is that a yes?" she asks.
"Obviously." I reply, laughing.

____________
Writer's pov
Hey, I'm sorry for this late update, but I really didn't know what to write about.
Anyway, hope you liked this chapter even though I'm not so sure about it.