Break up?

Taylor's pov
I didn't leave the bed since tuesday, as I'm too depressed to even bother with showing up to work. I told Naomie to call the production and tell them I'm sick. So I believe the whole cast found out about my "disease", which is why I'm still in bed.. because Laura didn't even bother calling to check up on me. I don't even get it, I hate her, so why was I spending this much time obsessing about her?
I then decide to watch a movie to get my mind off things so I go ahead and grab "The last song", since I am in a shitty mood, and what's better than a romantic movie when it comes to a shitty mood and a bad day(week)?That's right, nothing.
Halfway through the movie, the intercom rings, I struggle to get out of bed, but finally make it there
"Hey Mrs Schilling there's someone her for you, should I let them in ?" My doorman asks.
"Uh-yeah sure, thanks Josh." I reply, opening the door then heading back to bed.
*knocks on the door*
"In here!" I scream all the way from my bedroom, secretly hoping it's Laura.
"Hey sunshine!"
Great, it's not. It's that clingy girl, Leslie.
"Hi." I murmur.
"I brought you some soup!" She says, loudly.
"Not so loud I have a head-"
When suddenly a roomful of paparazzis enter my bedroom and start snapping all kinds of pictures. I panic, and call security to escort them and Leslie out.
"Call me!" She winks.
"What a cunt" I breathe.
I check my phone,
- (3) unread texts
- (1) missed call from Naomie.
I scroll through my unread texts.
Naomie: What happened?
Naomie: Check it *****.com/TaySchilling/
Laura: I see you're enjoying your day off.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? DID SHE SET THIS UP? WAS IT LIKE REVENGE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TUESDAY?" I scream in despair.

________________
Laura's pov
I got notified about new cast pictures, as I was heading back home after a meeting at the studio,and so I checked my phone when all I saw was picture of Taylor getting warm and fuzzy with a girl. A GIRL.
I quickly jump to conclusions, thinking they are dating, but then again, weren't we like a couple?
"FUCK" I scream.
She blew our cover, I might have to do some damage control.. or I could take advantage of the situation and make it look like I'm the victim.
I decide to text her instead, well before doing anything that could put our careers in danger,
-Hope you're having fun.. but we need to talk
I type in, before erasing it and sending
-I see you're enjoying your day off.

While I was reaching for keys, one of the crew members rushes over and announces an emergency meeting, and obviously we all knew what it was about.

"You need to break it off" Jenji says.