On Camera

Laura's pov
I haven't seen Taylor since friday when she ditched me at the beach house. But apparently our steamy date made the headlines.
I head to the studio, not bothering with make up or doing my hair, since they are gonna get me to wipe it off and style my hair in a lousy way.
I park in the first spot I find, and just casually walk to the set, with my coffee.

__________________________
Taylor's pov
"What the- is this for real?" I scream, leaving my car in the middle of the road, with the door open.
"Who drives a black porshe?" I ask, as I burst into the studio.
"Uh-Maam, I think it's Mrs Prepon's car" one of the staff members tells me.
"Well here, give her my keys tell her to park my car since she stole my parking space." I smile.
"But-"
"Just do it please" I ask politely.
I settle down in my trailer, waiting for them to start shooting, when suddenly,
"And so you had to ridiculise me?" Laura screams.
"What are you talking about?" I tease, knowing exactly what she was talking about.
"Oh c'mon, you could've parked anywhere else, why choose the spot with my car?" She asks.
"I didn't know it was your car, I actually believed you didn't own one, since you wanted me to drive you around." I answer.
"I should be the one screaming and plotting revenge-"
"Oh honey, I didn't plot anything, karma seems to be doing it's job lately" I say.
"What did I ever do to you? You talk about Karma as if I actually did you wrong." She says, storming out.

_________________
Laura's pov
"Laura and Taylor, on set in 2 minutes", I hear the director say, even though I'm in my trailer balling my eyes out.
Why was I even crying? Over a girl. Over Taylor. She doesn't mean anything to me, so how could her words affect me this much. I dry my tears and head to the set.
"Hey Ladies! Loved your acting on Friday, ready for the real thing?" Jenji chants.
I nod, as Taylor makes her way to the bed in the middle of the room.
"Great, my on-screen lover is someone I can't stand, talk about great acting skills." I say to myself.
___________________
*Scene starts*
Piper dances around in her shorts while folding laundry, then suddenly starts stripping for Alex, who seems to be enjoying the show and orders her to come closer.
As they both got closer, things get out of hand, Piper goes back to being Taylor and Alex, Laura. They stumble into each other and Taylor falls of the bed.
The whole staff approaches Taylor to check up on her, while Laura just walks away, obviously reckless about the whole situation, which raises questions about whether she did it on purpose or not.