Surprise

Taylor's pov
I couldn't just sit around and do nothing, it's been a week or more, and the only time I had spoken to Laura, was as Piper, I had to go out, to just get over it, and forget about her. Honestly, I couldn't hate anyone more than I hate her right now. She ruined my chance at happiness, made me breakup with this awesome guy, for some relationship that barely lasted, I can't forgive her for this, she broke my heart, and ruined my chance of getting with anyone anytime soon.
I decide I'm going to enjoy my night off, once I'm done with this last scene.
But then, I see Laura, and realize that it's all bullshit, so I choose to make up with her instead.
_____________________
Laura's pov
As I'm walking down the hallway, I spot Taylor, and my first reflex was to run and hug her, but we aren't even friends anymore, so I'm in no place to do so.
Our scene was pretty boring, about a week ago, we would've loved it, and made the best out of it, after all it's a 'vauseman' scene, and we sure did love filming those.
After that, I head over to my trailer, and on the way I overhear Jenji on the phone:
"I can't have them like this, they hate each other, the chemistry sucks, it's just bad for business, we should let them date again, to calm things down between them." She rants.
"Great, I'll announce the good news right now and have them come back for a new scene tomorrow. Good night, thanks." She says hanging up.
I walk back to my trailer, and I'm not sure how to feel, should I be happy or? I'm worried that Taylor won't love anymore after that, even though we'll be allowed to date, she won't even consider it, she hates me.
______________________
Taylor's pov
I'm called into a meeting, apparently it's urgent so I walk to the conference room, to find Laura, staring down, probably texting, and Jenji on her laptop.
I knock, and immediately come in, and sit accross the table from them, as I really wasn't in the mood to be anywhere near Laura.
"So," Jenji clears her throat, "we talked about it, and you guys can date-date, again, since you're acting has been awful ever since the breakup.." she admits.
"I'm gonna ignore the part about the acting, and just enjoy that we can be together." she says, coming closer to hug me.
"Yeah that's uh-great." I bluntly say, gentyl pushing off Laura.
"I'll leave you two to it." She announces.
"Why did you brush me off like that?" She asks.
"So you thought I would come back running and just jump into your arms jus like in movies?" I rant.
"No I-I, Tay I'm sorry." She pleads.
"Isn't it a little late for that?" I say, spinning on my heels and heading out.
I smiled as my plan worked, she thinks I'm actually mad at her.
Then, I rush over to my car, and drive straight to Laura's place.
I receive a text from Natasha, as I entered the appartment.
Natasha: Hey kid, she's in a rush, can only stall for 5 min. Sorry babe.
Me: 5min and 10 to get here, I can work with that, thanks Tash luh you.
Natasha: Anytime bae.
I put down my phone and start setting the table.
I pour two glasses of red wine, finish up the food and arrange them in some decent plates, and turn up the music.

_________________
Laura's pov
After escaping from Natasha and her perverted stories, I drive home, hoping to rest after this horrible day. Once I arrive, I hear some music, which I assume was from a radio I didn't turn off. I unlock the door, and throw my purse on the floor.
"Geez, someone's had a bad day." Taylor says.
"Tay-what? What are you doing here?" I stutter.
"You didn't really think I was mad at you, did you? Well honestly I was at first, until I got to suffer a whole week without even looking at you, so I figured my anger could wait a bit longer." she admits.
"Are we gon-"
"Let's eat first!" she laughs,interrupting me.

_______________
Writer's pov
My drafts just keep on getting deleted, so I wrote this on a different device and I don't always carry it around, so my next chapters will take more time, just until I sort this out.
Also, I'm gonna detail their date in the next chapter.