Chapter 38 Wanted

A/n
F/s = Favorite Scent

Your POV
"Oh the new recruits are here" I said while looking at the new soldiers that have joined scout regiment.

"F/n there's my friends! Can I go visit them?" Eren asks as he points to His two best friends.

"Sure go ahead!" I smiled. "You should come meet them" Eren says then takes my hand, dragging me to his friends.

They both looked familiar. 'Oh it's them' I thought

It was Mikasa and Armin the two cadets I saw when Eren was in trial.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouts, but when her eyes land on me, she gives me an angry look

"Are you alright? They didn't hurt you right?" Mikasa asks Eren. "I'm going to kill that short bastard" she says

'Wait she means Levi?!?' I thought.

I quickly bowed down. "I'm sorry but please excuse Levi's actions!" I said loudly. Mikasa looks at me surprised.

"I'm sorry but Levi did that to get Eren in our custody, instead of military police! If we hadn't done that then Eren would have been dead by now!" I said

"Yea! Captain Levi saved me and us!!" Eren adds. Mikasa's face relaxes

"Good, I'm sorry for saying such a rude thing" she says apologetically.

"No problem!" I said happily

"Oh these are my two best friends. Armin and Mikasa" Eren introduces us

"I know them" I said. "You do?" Mikasa asks

"You're that one soldier that calm Mikasa!" Armin says. I chuckle

"I hope you guys understand why we had to do it" I said

"Armin, Mikasa this is F/n, F/n L/n" Eren says

"Nice to meet you" I stuck out my hand but Armin seem to be afraid of me.

"You're from The House Of L/n? Am I correct?" Armin says nervously.

"Ohhh very smart of you Armin. That is correct I am" I said lightly slapping on his back.

"What's an high level Assassin doing here?" Armin takes a step backwards. Mikasa stands between me and Eren when she heard I was a assassin.

"Armin, don't worry! F/n is on our side" Eren places his hand on Armins shoulder. Armin nods but Mikasa doesn't keep her eyes off of me.

"Don't worry I had my trial. I've been proved innocent, it was a pain though" I put my hands on my hip. Mikasa looks like she's thinking if I am an enemy or foe.

"Hey Erens here?!" A man with brown hair comes walking to Eren but his eyes landed on me.

"Hey my name is Jean, What's your name beautiful?" He puts his arm around me. I walk away from his arm, rejecting him. Eren and Armin laughs.

"My name is F/n" I crossed my arms together.

A girl and a boy comes join the group. The boy has a shave head and the girl looks like Hanji but without the glasses.

"OH she's kinda hot" the shaved hair kid elbows to Jean. "She is" Jean agrees

I roll my eyes, completely annoyed. "My name is Connie" the shaved hair boy winks at me. "My name is Sasha!" The girl next to him said.

"My name is F/n" I said "Excuse me I need to do some cleaning chores" I said, leaving the group of friends. I grabbed a bucket then went into the yard, pulling out weeds.