Chapter Five ~ Puppa Pig

Another Update for this story <3 heheh,Please Vote,Like and Comment ^_^ Hehehe.Enjoy

~~

[ Suho's POV ]

Im really worried,its been 3months since the day that Zaira Left us T^T I miss her..! This Liza is so annoying,She keeps buying clothes that dosent fit her.. Tchh,We like Zaira more ! We didnt stop her from leaving,because Liza said that she left because she was hurt - Which is a lie ? -_______-

"Oppa,May I get a cookie ?" Liza asked and i just nodded in annoyance -_- ...

"Thank You Oppa !"She said while jumping like a 2years old baby girl ..Pfft -_____-

"Hyung,how can we find Zaira?"Luhan asked while whispering.

"Will find her,I promise"I said and smiled fakely.

"Hyung,we better be "Tao said while chewing his bubble gum -________-

But How? I mean,we already searching for her ,for like 2months.. Aish ! This is all your fault Liza !!! >< ........ Ugh!!!!!!!!!

"LUNCH IS READY!~"D.O shouted from the kitchen,we all went there like a hungry puppy,who didnt eat for years >_<..

After eating the delicious meal that our best chef made,we all went to the living room to watch Puppa Pig [ Cartoons ] ,While watching,Chanyeol Hyung bought Popcorn and Soda. After watching the movie,we all went to our rooms and sleep.

[ Zaira's POV ]

Nico Oppa's Family are so nice,they bought me many dress,toys,shoes etc. I felt happy with them,but its more different with my 12 Wolf Appa's. :( How are they today ,btw ? Hmm ! That Liza Choi !!!!! UGH!! ><.. She thought My Appa's will love her ..Pftt,In her f*cking Dreams...

"Aegi,you been thinking so deep ?" Nico Oppa asked..Yep,Nico Oppa is 18years old.He loves to watch Puppa Pig,because he said they're cute ! Hmmm.

"Nothing Oppa "I said and smiled ,and went back watching Puppa Pig while eating Popcorn and Drinking Soda.I remembred,when Chanyeol Oppa and Me made popcorn it taste Sour,then our Soda taste Bitter. Hahahha,it was fun with them .Hmmm :((( .

"Oppa,can we go somewhere ? "I asked Nico Oppa.

"Of course Aegi! "He said happily and i smiled so widely..

I went to my room and pick a perfect outfit for today,since its summer but still cold -____- It took 10 minutes for me to pick,after that i finally decided to wear jeans,tshirt with brown boots,and wear my coat and scarf with a pink cat ear headband that Baekhyun Oppa gave me .. After that i went downstairs and saw Nico Oppa waiting for me,I guess ! Hahaha ! So cute Oppa >_< ...

~~

Boring ? Sorry,Hehehhe !I'll make it more better and fun,hehehe..REQUEST OPEN UNTIL MAY 30 [ MAH BIRTHDAY ] Yieeee ~

~AuthorNim