WHY REGULUS BLACK IS NO LONGER A SEEKER

“"Fuck, Potter-"

"Mmhm, that’s what’s happening here, love," James rasps.

James feels Regulus' low chuckle vibrating under his lips as he kisses his neck.

"Prick," Regulus groans in response.

Neither are sure just how they ended up in this rather compromising position, but so far; there have been little to no complaints from either boy.

James shouldn't want to do this, after all, Slytherin had just beaten Gryffindor not more than half an hour before; but with the raised tensions that had lasted the entire week prior and the rivalry that coursed through them both, James almost feels fucking sparks in the damp dressing room, moist from his teammates earlier showers.

James chuckles and he licks his way up to Regulus' ear as he shivers underneath him. He inhales the vanilla scent he associates with Regulus, mixed with the peppermint of his conditioner and the faint tobacco smell on his mouth.

James somehow knows that Regulus Black takes a specific fancy to muggle cigarettes before a game, James is sure that that fourth year muggle Hufflepuff girl is responsible for the majority of the Slytherin players getting cigarettes into their snakey hands.

"Don’t deny you like it." James grits in response.

"Like what exactly, you git? You stating the obvious?" Regulus snarks back.

"No, idiot," James licks his lower lip. "That I talk about fucking you."

James gasps slightly when Regulus reaches down between their bodies and presses his hand against the bulge in James' pants, painted with mud and grass stains.

"I’d like it much better if you’d talk less and do more, Potter."

It is tempting to make Regulus beg. This is Sirius' spoilt, bratty younger brother, after all. Wouldn't it be the perfect sight? Little Regulus Black all doe eyed and pleading for James?

But James is not sure how long they have before someone may come looking for them, and he isn't sure that getting caught with his pants down and his cock deep inside Regulus is going to be accepted right after a humiliating lose to Slytherin. Regulus is the enemy, in more ways than one right now. Not to mention that he isn't sure just how much he could hold himself back, with the way Regulus is talking and acting.

James doesn't bother with a reply. He captures Regulus' lips in a passionate kiss and moves his hand down and inside his pants to grab a hold of his cock. Regulus let's out a breathy groan.

"Fuck, Black,"

"Yes, precisely." Regulus' smirk is audible, brushing against James' lips. “That’s what we’re doing here, isn’t that what you said?”

"Shut up,"

"Make me then,"

James all but attacks Regulus' mouth again, moaning against him. It is too much, really. James smiles against the kiss, and directs Regulus towards the nearest wall, pushing him against it, roughly.

Regulus is fragile and he feels as though his bones could shatter at any moment. He's skinny and narrow and lean. James half wonders where he gets his quidditch stamina and strength from. He is lean, but not muscular. More agile, almost delicate. Like a good seeker should be.

"Turn around," James demanss through the kiss, but doesn't wait for Regulus to follow the instructions. Instead he grabs his narrow hips and turns him to face the wall.

Maybe a fraction of James thinks that Regulus looks too like Sirius to be facing him, perhaps James also just doesn't want to look at his quidditch rival's face while he fucks him. Maybe this is even worse. Now he can see Regulus' player number. Now he knows exactly who and what he is doing.