DINNER WITH THE POTTERS AND LUPINS

Regulus unlocks the door and they step inside, a large smile on James' face as he presses a soft kiss to the top of his husbands head. "That didn't go terrible now, did it, love?" He hums softly.

Regulus shakes his head, humming. "I guess not," He agrees quietly.

The couple slowly creep into their living room to find Lily Evans snuggled beneath on of their cashmere blankets, their muggle television playing quietly in front of her. Lily looks up to greet them. "Hello, lovebirds, how did dinner go?" She inquires, sitting up a little.

"Good, Wes is getting a baby cousin!" James smiles in awe. Sirius and Remus had given them the go ahead to inform Lily themselves; after all, she had endured little Wes for the evening. It was a reward for her, only if she could prevent him from scribbling all over the walls.

Lily beams with a small gasp. "Ah, no way!" She grins. "That's so great," She replies.

"M'just gonna go check on Wes, I'll be back in a second," Regulus says. "You want a cup of tea, Lils?"

Lily nods. "I'd love one, thanks, Reg," She answers. "Little guy went down nice and easy, we read a few stories and nobody colored on any walls," She informs proudly.

Regulus supplies Lily with an amused smile before mounting the stairs. Lily turns to James. "So, Sirius and Remus are having a baby?" She inquires brightly.

James nods. A small smile plays on his lips. "Isn't that amazing?" He grins.

Lily smirks slightly. "Somebody's a little tipsy," She teases. "Reg seems good tonight, you guys share a bottle of wine or something?" She jokes. Despite their differences, Lily likes Regulus to be taken care of. She likes to see him in good moods.

James laughs. "No, I haven't drank a single drop," He declares. "I'm doing a trip of soberness," He says, amused. "So is Reg. Neither of us have drank this evening,"

"Oh?" Lily arches an eyebrow. "Why's that?" She already knows why, though. The fond grin upon her face solidifies that she already knows why.

"Reg is pregnant," James breaths, smiling blissfully. He laughs once more. "We're having another baby, Lil," He beams happily.

Lily instantly envelopes her friend in a tight hug. "Congratulations!" She smiles. "Wes...awh, little Wes is going to be over the moon!" Lily cries.

James grins wildly. "I know, I know," He responds. "Reg is about two months along. It's still early days, but I'm so fucking thrilled. I...I really love him, Lil. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I mean that, y'know,"

"I know you do," Lily replies. "He's great, James. I just wish he could see that in himself like the rest of us do," She says softly.

James nods his head. "He's getting better, bit by bit, day by day. I'm so proud of him, always," James bites his lip. "He's an amazing mum to Wes, he's doing the best he can and his best is the best,"

Regulus steps inside of Wes' room, the tiny moon light up lamp on the wall illuminates the room to a dim blue colour. Wes sits up almost immediately and Regulus sighs with a small chuckle.

"Did auntie Lil not put you to sleep two hours ago, Prongslet?" Regulus smiles.

Wes giggles. "Mummy," He beams as Regulus leans down to hug his little boy. "Miss you,"

"I missed you too, baby," Regulus rubs his sons back. "Did you have fun while daddy and I were gone?"

Wes nods quickly. "Get in? Mumma? Please?" Pleassse. That long dragged out 's' that Regulus will never ever be tired of hearing.