JAMES HATES REGULUS EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK EXCEPT FRIDAYS

For mmm_b_ff 💙💜

"It's about time you showed up," Regulus yawns, leaning against the wall of the Room of Requirement, his arms folded across his chest, his eyes bored and dull. His expression is blank and he almost appears nonchalant.

James wants nothing more than to wipe that dim look off of the younger boys face. He smirks a little, an eyebrow raised, and suddenly, Regulus is grunting a little as James shoves him further into the wall; James' lips meeting Regulus' at such force.

Regulus incoherently speaks against James' lips, James pulls away. "What?" James utters. "You looked bored, I thought I'd give you something to get worked up about,"

Regulus smirks a little. "Potter, I think you've almost bruised my spine,"

James chuckles, hoisting Regulus closer to him. "Yeah?" He mumbles as he begins to trail kisses along Regulus' jaw, his teeth tugging at the thinner skin of Regulus' skinny, pretty little neck as he trails down towards his neck. "I'm about to bruise more of you, Black,"

James thinks he's imagining things when he hears Regulus let out a whiney moan as he nibbles at his neck. "F-fuck," Regulus slowly draws in a sharp breath, gripping at James' hair. James smirks at him, hauling off both of their respective school jumpers.

Regulus presses their lips back together, greedily reconnecting them as he begins to feel James fumble blindly for Regulus' belt buckle. "Potter," He utters against James' lips. "I've waited all bloody week for this, what the fuck is taking you so long?"

It's true. They meet every Friday, sometimes, if it becomes too suspicious, every second Friday. Ten on the dot. They have an arrangement of sorts; if the second person does not appear by ten past ten, the waiting person simply returns to their common room and the same takes place the week.

They avoid eye contact in the corridors, James pretends not to even know Regulus' name when Sirius speaks about him.

Neither are sure just how this began. But this had felt too good to ever end it.

"You're gonna beg for this," James smirks against Regulus' lips, his lips curling upwards, his breath hot against Regulus' face.

Regulus mimics his smirk. "Black's don't beg for anything, or anyone, Potter," He drawls.

James simply winks deviously at him, before rejoining their lips in a hunger manner, his fingers finally undoing Regulus' belt. He rejoins their lips, his hands trailing down Regulus' waist, gripping at his pale skin; so hard, he's sure that he has indeed succeeded in bruising Regulus.

Regulus groans immediately as he feels James' fingers. He groans out, his hands coming to grip at James' face as he kisses him. "Mmh," Regulus moans a little, his voice throaty. "More, m-more,"

"And here I thought begging was beneath you, Black, Merlin; I must be special," James rasps.

"Well, like I told you, Potter, I've been waiting a-all week for this," Regulus grits out, his face twisting as he groans a little more.

Two fingers in, James begins slowly thrusting his fingers in and out, gradually increasing the speed. Lightning shoots up Regulus' spine.

"More, f-fuck, m-more, Potter,"

James smirks. "More?" He repeats. "Good boy, taking this so well," He whispers as he kisses Regulus' cheek, then his forehead. "Such a good boy for me, Black," He murmurs. "All for me,"