INWHICH JAMES AND REGULUS DON'T ATTEND THEIR CLASSES

James doesn't know what to think when Regulus approaches him in the hallway with starry eyes and a devious smirk, his bump tucked behind his robes, his eyes glowing with something urgent.

"Hey-"

Guiding him away from the other three marauders, Regulus cuts him off in a low voice, a soft voice. James would even go as far as to dub it a seductive voice. "Can't do this conversation in the presence of my brother!" He whispers breathily.

"Mmh?" James hums, glancing backwards at a squinting Sirius. "Oi, take that look of your face, I'm taking care of my very pregnant boyfriend," He grins cheekily, Regulus gently swats him for the 'very pregnant' comment. "Now, what's up, little mama?"

Regulus rolls his eyes. "M'so horny, that's what's up," Regulus grits.

James blinks before spluttering. "Regulus! We're in the bloody corridor!" He gasps. "Shush, no sex talk outside of the dormitory, idiot,"

Regulus whines stiffly. "Please? Please, please, James," He begs. "M'so hot and bothered, just please-" Regulus cuts himself off with a quiet sigh, resting a hand to his belly. "My body needs you right now, I need you right now," He mumbles. His hands pressing into either side of his swelled belly. "Please? Baby's making me so flustered, m'so, so, so horny,"

James shakes his head, considering this for a moment. "Dormitory, now," He commands. Regulus' face lights up. He pauses with a small smirk. "I'll meet you there, just give me five minutes to convince Slughorn I'm sick,"

Regulus beams. "Oh thank God, thank God!" He groans. "I thought you'd just leave me and my hormones to suffer,"

James smirks with a wink. He gently pats Regulus' shoulder. "Just go get yourself ready, lovey, I'll be up in a second, yeah?" He grins as he gently rests a hand to Regulus' waist, squeezing softly at the tender skin. "I couldn't leave my poor little darling to ride this out alone, could I? Especially now when I could be of so much help,"

Regulus smirks widely, his eyes wild with excitement. "I'll see you in a minute then," He gently chuckles, twilring a finger through James' hair. "Love you," He grins, stepping away.

"Love you too, angel," James calls with a sly grin. He turns back to his friends, that sly grin prevailing and Sirius frowns.

"No, no, I don't like that grin-"

"Oh come off it, Padfoot!" Peter groans. "Just let them have their fun, eh?" He smirks, almost proud of James. "That's what this is about then, Prongs?" He looks to James. "You two heading to the dormitory?"

James nods, the grin never diminishing. "Yup," He laughs softly. "So none of you come near that fucking dormitory for the next bloody hour or we'll all have to be angry," He teases.

Sirius is about to interject when Remus shushes him. "Jesus, calm down, Pads. Reg is already full of James' sprog, not like they can do anymore damage,"

Peter claps the werewolf on the back. "My thoughts exactly, Moons,"

Sirius sighs, folding his arms over his chest. "He can't be missing classes like this," He utters. "Reg is already going to miss a lot while he's recovering from childbirth,"

"Padfoot, your brother's a star student," Peter rolls his eyes.

"Exactly," Remus agrees with a hum. "So turn down a notch on your big brother clock, eh? Cool it a little, love," He smirks as he presses a soft kiss to Sirius, reassuring him slightly.

Sirius had grown extremely protective of Regulus in recent months, pregnancy included, Sirius ensured that Regulus was eating healthy, eating regularly, sleeping properly, he even ensured his homework was complete. Regulus simply snarks at him sometimes, remarking that he was sure James was the mothering type, but Sirius seemed to be even more overbearing.