PRt28

Without wasting time, he played the video the emotions on their faces was so soothing for Aryan. His small dark soul felt satisfied to see the shame, the guilt , the anger on their faces.
Rudra and Stavya were shaking in rage. Yuvi got up going towards the door , "I will kill that b**tch" Aryan stopped him , "Hello Majnu , Laila Romeo ke saath out of the state. I told them to get lost" he said. He felt like true jijaji today. Dekhne milega asli jijaji aaj inko.
He looked confused and came back sat back in his place. He started sobbing, "What do i do Bhaiya?" He asked feeling lost
"We didnt trust her one bit. Mom will never forgive me. I broke her trust and promise too" Stavya said. He got up and left inside the bedroom. Aryan heard things breaking. One down completely. He wondered what others going to do. Yuvi got up and punched his hand Avyay tried stopping him. "Bus kar we will beg for forgivness even if she doesnt forgive we will say sorry everyday if we have to" hugging yuvan who was wailing.

Rudra and Agastya silently sat and wept. Jhanvi then just came in from outside. She saw the scene infront of her confused. "Hi Aryan bhai kab aaye bathye i will get you something "
"No thanks Jhanvi jo chaye tha mil gaya"
Stavya came outside, looking like a mess.
He went down on his knees, looking at him all brothers did same hold their ears and say sorry to Aryan.

"Not to me your sister. Next time if you hurt even a little, i will make sure there is no skin left on you guys. I saw a lifeless Imlie everyday fearing for her life you know why ? She was diagnosed with depression" he closed his eyes reliving those moments
All the brothers eyes went wide, "Please let us talk to her once can we meet her please" Rudra begged.

Aryan thought for a while, "pack your bags for a month, you stay with us try your luck out and she doesnt forgive then ciao for life "he said shocking the guys . Imlie was precious to them, not seeing her forever scared the hell out of them.
"Jhanvi tum bhi pack karlo" poor woman was confused but she happily went to pack.
"One month time, i know Imlie she might forgive  you but i wont consider it until you guys get her to do your daily ritual your family bear hug that means she truly forgave you. She loved that the most you know " he shook his head .
"This never happened" refering to his punches "ek shabd to Imlie and i will bury you alive" he grinned. "Come whenever" with that he left the boys.

The five men stood up and hugged each other and cried like small toddlers. They dont know how could they punish themselves , heck it should be Imlie right to do so. Jhaanvi came, "So seems truth is out. I dont feel bad at all. Cry as much as you can. " she said
"I stayed her because Aarvi told me or i would have left with her. Imlie would have been worried to see her brothers alone if i had gone too thats what Aarvi said too. After all you guys did, she still loves you and would forgive you but trust? I dont know about that" she sighed.

Agastya went to his wife, "please maro na mujhe please" taking her hand but she pulled back.
"Mujhe Imlie ke hatho nai marna" she joked.

After talking to each other, brothers packed their bags and made their way to Rathore house to finally see their baby girl after months.