Part 30

Next morning, the boys woke up early and started cooking breakfast for everyone. Aryan had told them they can feel at home whey they asked if he is ok with them using their kitchen.
They made Imlie favorite breakfast something she used to love as kid alot. Luckily they had leftover rotis , they made the rotis in small pieces, added ghhee and gudd and mixed with hands. While Avyay made that, Rudra made chai something only he could make from the brothers. Yuvaan cleaned up the living room and put the mattress aside with blankets. Stavya and Agastya made Omelet  and pancakes that Aarvi loves. Jhanvi tried helping them but they told her stay out and relax. Imlie woke up late, she smelled the food. She got up brushed and went out to see the food being placed on table by her brothers.
Aryan took her hand, "lets eat. It smells so good na" he said looking at Imlie who was smiling. Avyay placed a dish infront of her, sat next to her and waite. She looked at what they made, her favorite churma . She smiled rememebering her childhood. Seeing her smile, Avyay scooped some towards Imlie mouth, she hesitated but she opened her mouth.
She ate it and cherished the taste.

"Thank you" she said softly. Rest of them sat and started eating , all were having conversation but Imlie was looking at brothers how she missed them their smiling faces. In heart, she has forgiven them completely. But she still fear a little . They are putting effort but she will take her time. Stavya went to his base promising to return in few days. Rudra Agastya worked from home. They all acted normal and followed their routine. Imlie was so happy to see everybody together. Family this is family.
She looked at her husband, she knew its his hand behind this but how she wanted to know.

"Imlie" snapping her out of thoughts, Aryan called out "I have to go urgent at work, i have a meeting" He quickly left after that. Her brothers would look at her now and then but she continued her work. She thought of something, she needs to find out if she still ready.

She went out as well she has small mission.
She reached the place, and asked about Mrs. Garewal. She found out that she is fighting case against her husband on domestic violence. She wasnt home right now. She decided to come some other day. She stopped at cafe and frowned when she looked around.

Aryan was sitting with a gorgeous woman, "This is his meeting?" imlie felt jealous and upset. "Yes thank you , This taste good" when she got her latte she said loudly to make sure her husband sees her. She made a face, and left.

"Meeting my foot ab dekho Mr Rathor Imlie kya karti hai" she sat in car with revenge in her mind.

In evening , all three ladies came out wearing short dresses, Rudra got up "Where are you guys going? And Aarvi ye kya pehna hai?" Disapproving the clothes they were wearing.

Imlie replied, "Hume jo pehna hoga pehnege Aarvi bol do unhe" not directly talking to her brothers.
Avyay said, "Baby girl come on "
They ignored and Imlie signaled the other two to move. As they were getting out they met Aryan at door, who looked at them confused and then looked at his wife short dress sith clevage full on display. "Imlie can we talk?"
"No we have meeting to attend to" she said and without looking at him left with other two in tow