Part 17

Chap 17- Day 1

"Wear something comfortable we are going to the falls today. Its going to be a hike. " Opening his bag removing a blue tank and shorts. Imlie decided to wear shorts too. It was her first time.
When he came out she drooled at his muscles. His biceps against the blue tank it made her weak on knees . She snapped out and clearing her throat went to change. Aryan looked at her same way but she could see he was controlling himself. "Day 1 today lets see what coupon we get tonight" he side while leaving the room.
All of them met downstairs and started to walk toward a shuttle who will drop off to a point where they can start their hike to falls.
Aarvi sat next to her and whispered, "Rudra hands getting more bulky, he is gym freak" she said.
"You know what they say Aarvi" she said slowly to Aarvi
"What?"
"The bigger the hands the bigger the ..."
"What i dont get it" she asked confused.
"Repeat the sentence in your head you will get it" laughing internally while keeping straight face to her. After five minutes she saw her reaction : she turned red and slid down on seat trying to disappear. She roared with laughter everybody in bus looked at her as if she has lost her marbles. She smiled at them indicating that indeed she is crazy. Aryan smirked at her which wiped her smile off remembering that tonight is the first night. She looked away nervously. Aarvi reminded her about her favor. Imlie got up and went next to Aryan.
Nervously she asked, "I wanted to ask something"
"Pucho" he replied.
"Let Aarvi and Rudra share a room please?"
"Pagal ho tum bilkul bhi nai" he said
"Please they are adults okay. Let them be together. "
"No what if wrong happens"
"Like?"
"You know before marriage.."
"Come on Aru.. its their choice but please i trust both of them they are responsible adults"
"Rudra is fine with it?" He counted asked
"He doesnt know" she chuckled
"This is your mili bhagat isnt it? She asked you right?"
Imlie nodded truthfully. He shook his head
"Kuch nai ho sakta tum log ka"

They got dropped off and they started to walk down the trail to falls. Imlie had little pain, but she kept quiet she wanted to enjoy the moments. Avyay came next to her, "Hi my heart, i missed you alot" he said putting his hand around her neck walking with her.
"Me too bhaiya"she kept head on his shoulder.
"By the way bhaiyaa , how come you got Rohan? Did you tell them?" She asked curiously.
"No ways. Not ready yar. Everytime i try i get scared. But i told them he is a friend and he wants to tag along. Simple" he said.
"How is it between you two? " she asked genuinely.
"Oh we are in love babygirl,he is awesome, he understands me and loves me what more could i ask for?" He said.
"True. Once you do come out, will you stay with them?" She asked wondering.
"Will see yar might have to move out" shrugged.
"What are you talking ? Tell me too!"Stavya interuppted them.
"Oh just life"Imlie said "Bhaiya aap shaadi kyu nai karte sabae bade hai aap. Handsome ho, uniform man then why?"
"No beta I will never marry." He said directly.
"But why? "
"Kasam khai hai isliye. No more questions." He said sternly ending the topic. They could hear the water , Imlie and Aarvi walked little faster and reached first to the beautiful falls. It was most gorgeous things she seen. Everybody was in awe. They all removed their backpacks, taking pictures and vidoes. Imlie then said to take a selfies and more photo sessions happened. She will be making scrap book of this trip. She is going to have fun making it. 

All the boys removed their clothes, and jumped in the water. Tanya too jumped in. Jhanvi after Agastya keep calling out her to jump in and trust him as she was scared. Imlie and Aarvi stayed back. "Do we have to give special invitation to you too? You coming or we bring you here?" Aryan screamed at top of his voice.
Aarvi shrugged and grabbed Imlie hand and jumped with her. They played around. Aryan looked at her with lust and she felt all kind of sensations when he came near.
Suddenly they heard Aarvi scream, Rudra was holding and down she went . He was making her dip scaring the wits out of her. It was a funny scene. Aryan looked at them and then Imlie. He whistled to boys, they all came and divided. Imlie didnt get it first then she realized her legs were caught and her hands. They counted to 1 to 3 and the dropped her swinging. "Ahhhhh "
"Sale jungli people!"when she came up water in her nose.
"You guys wait now!" She warned. She looked over to see Tanya already out and busy texting . Well her brother is here then who she so busy with? She will keep eye on her for sure. After getting tired, they all got out of water and were quite hungry. They had packed snacks they all sat and chit chatted while eating. Imlie wanted to change but she didnt bring extra clothes.

They explore the trail and the boys were busy doing silly things with each other. Yuvaan was now piggy backing Stavya. They were tired by the time they came back upto the point. It was evening. The shuttle came and picked them up.
At the hotel everybody retreated to their room planning to meet directly at dinner.

As soon as they reach the room, Aryan removed the five coupons still folded. He jumbled them and picked one. "Read it"
"No you read it" She removed her clothes from bag going to bathroom to change. After she was out, he was still waiting for her to pick.
"Fine" She opened and gasped. First night that too this!
"Read" he said waiting with smug face.
"All Nighter" She said softly.
He came really close and whispered, "Not bad at all for our first time. All nighter. Are you ready Mrs Rathore?"
She blushed, "Um..Yes"
Then he sang a line- "Subha tak mein karunga pyarrr .. bheeg hote tere" he opened the door and left to meet the boys. She sat on bed embarassed with his teasing. Aarvi came in and looked at Imlie. She saw a note and snatched it-
"All nighter! Wow !! Imlie oye!!" Snapping her out.
"He made me read it and now all nervous. "
"Then why did you make this? Your idea right . Bheegi billi" she teased her.
"Chup re kya karu"
"What you mean kya karu.. mission thaka tak puri raat" she grinned at her.
"Lingerie?"
Imlie nodded. "Then chill babes sab automatic ho jayega"

After sometimes they dozed off.