Part 4

Chap 4

As promised on Saturday she suprised her brothers who were all busy doing their own things. Except Yuvaan, he was out with his girlfriend.  She started her nautanki as soon they settled. "You guys have made a mess of this house! I cannot always come and help clean it" she fake crying
"Why are you crying for not cleaning? Pagal hogai ho?" Agastya asked appalled at her drama.
"Ha going crazy with all you men! I need a woman in this house who understands me" she sobbed louder.
"Oh so all this drama for marriage?" Rudra taunted.
"Rudra bhaiyaa dont taunt! Please atleast you understand after Stavya you are oldest please atleast start dating meet people meet girls" she quickly buttered him with pout face.
He got up and checked her forehead.
"Have you been taking some kind of drugs? What is nonsense ? Marriage you know me Imlie not happening! Thats final" she looked at Avyay and Agastya for help but none helped her.
"Why?! You all are stubborn i do everything you guys say!! Cant you do this for me?"
"No" he simply said.
She cried little louder, "I have no say that means in your life am nothing na after all i am "parayi dhan" now" " looking down she said.
"Imlie!" Rudra now angry. "Dont ever say those things ever again! You know what you mean to us baby girl"
"WHAT IS THIS BABY GIRL???? First avyay now you!!" Suddenly she got ticked off forgetting she suppose to cry. Shit! They caught her?
"Werent you crying and all sad moment ago?" Avyay jumped in teasing her.
"Are you going to make an effort or no?!" Ignoring Avyay comment.
Rudra sighed, "what you want?" Defeated in front of his baby sister, a part of his heart.
"Date start with that infact i have someone in mind" Agastya and Avyay knew all her nautanki was just him to meet someone.
"Who?"
"Aarvi" she said slowly
"Are you crazy?! She is five years younger than me!"
"So what?! Age shouldnt matter! She is sweetheart ! Dont judge before meeting anyone" she argued.
"You are impossible!"
"So are all of you except Yuvaan look he atleast found someone!" She said.
"Yar" said agastya
"You are next bhaiyaa looking at Agastya but for now Ye bade bhaiyaa" she said looking back at Rudra.
"Fine one meeting, if i dont like i will move on" he said knowing that Imlie knows he is going to say no end of it. But Imlie trusted Aarvi to win his heart in first meeting itself.
"Oh thank you thank you" hugging him.
"Ok bye" she said
"Wow!! You came here just for that?? You dont even want to spend more time with us?" Said Avyay raising his eyebrow.
"Oh please i can do whatever i want bhaiyaaas. Ciao" with full attitude she left leaving her brothers mouth hanging open. She has them on her fingers, but like she also knows she is their heart.

Imlie told Aarvi about her visit. Aarvi became shy all of sudden and nervous, "What will i talk? What should i wear? Tell me please am loosing it"
"Why you were this naughty girl now what happened? Bluffmaster" Aarvi made a face.
"You wait i will tease you too" smirking all of sudden.

"You will meet him tomorrow and i and Aryan going for "friendly dinner" for me its date for your bro its not"
"Dont worry it will be just fine" she smiled at her Bhabhi.  Aarvi took her to room to show her what clothes she should wear. "Traditional? He has that kind of face like he like traditional girl"
"Well no , anything you are comfortable with it. I like this yellow dress its pretty! " Taking out her closet and showing her.
"Cool i will wear that then" Then they decided on accessories and shoes.
"Now tell me what to talk!?"
"Just be yourself. Ask him about him, like what does he do, what things he loves those regular questions to break the ice. Then it should be fine. "
"Ab chalo I will help you decide what to wear" taking her hand and taking to her brother room.
"He loves traditional wear on women well atleast he had said that once to my first bhabhi"
She looked at Imlie and realized "Sorry"
"Are what sorry its alright. It is what it is right?
Anyways tell me what should i wear sari?"
"Yes! Romantic candle light dinner with you in sexy chiffon sari"
"Baar baar ye dreamland chali jati ho tum" snapping Aarvi out.
"Here this one" she took her favorite Sari too, simple chiffon floral sari .
They both were excited and nervous what tomorrow will bring. By the way she finally has name for the mission- Mission Lovebug.  Her brother needs bug to bite him and who better than Imlie.

Imlie wore the saree and Aryan couldnt get his eyes off. "You look good in saris. You should wear more often" with a smile.
"Thank you" he saw his sister all dressed up about to leave.
"Where are you going all dressed and that short dress?" Protective brother tone is here.
"Aryan please let her be . She is an adult she can wear whatever she wants" Imle interjected
"Yes bro. Plus you guys are going what am i going to do alone? So going out with friends" she is so good at lying. If she tells him the truth, it would hell another story right now. "Am getting late bye" Rudra and Aarvi was going to meet another side of town in a beautiful high side restaurant where as Imlie and Aryan were going to dine rooftop.

The breeze was amazing from the top, perfect for the dinner. Very romantic with not so romantic man. It will do for now, Imlie thought.
They ordered and there was awkward silence.
Finally he spoke, "So how is work? Anything interesting going on since your investigative journalist heard it can be dangerous. "

"Yes and thats the most fun part right since i just got back have to wait couple weeks until next big story until then am mentoring "she said
Continuing, "How about you? I hardly know about your work"
"I am a very simple businessman that do imports and exports of textiles. Its boring unlike your job" He smiled.
"Hmm.. " again silence.
"Ask" he said
"What?" Confused Imlie wondered
"Your 20 questions that night remember?"
"No it was silly. But tell me what you like to do in free time"
"Nothing really am boring man"
"Well i can change that" she said
"Hard to change."
"Yea but you came today that is a start right?"
"Hmm"he could not deny
"Can we go long drive after dinner, i love long drives with some romantic songs"
"Sure minus the songs"
"Oh man come on we are friends right why nit songs it doesnt have to be romantic bus?"
"Fine" giving up Aryan said.
"How was she" she asked suddenly .
"Huh what? Who?"
"Your wife.." hoping he doesnt get mad.
He didnt reply just stared at her clenching his jaw. She shoudnt have ask this early maybe. Oh god. But he suprised her by replying calmly.
"She was just like this breeze, it was arrange marriage she was simple quiet like me but very sweet and kind. She was housewife it was her choice. We both used to just go for walks, sometimes weekend getaway she was less boring than me though" he said looking back in his mind lost in her memories.
"Death wins everytime when it takes away the soul of the loved ones. The grief, the hearbreak and the memories but i will say this Aryan that life is greater than death. It gives you chance, it gives you hope and most importantly it gives time . Time to heal"
He looked at her as if she is reading his soul.
"Well said and true" he said. Their food arrived, his favorite is chinese he revealed while eating.
He was starting to open up and thats what she wanted. It was a start.  She hopes Aarvi had good time and her brother better acted like a gentleman.