Part 26

hye both settled on bed, Aarvi was hugging Imlie like a child who would hug her mother. She cried and told how much she missed talking to her. 
"Aarvi baby you can stay here as much you want but you will go back there when time comes. I know you cannot live without him and am sure he too."
"Hmm. Ek baat bolu if you dont mind"
"Say"she said
"Nothing is right in that house. They all hardly talk to each other. Rudra cries some night but he does not say anything to me. But i know how much pain he is in for what happened. They love you Imlie am not whitewashing them. They were wrong and they are wrong. Yuvi has break his hands dont know how many time he hates himself for raising his hand. He tortures himself whenever his hand starts to heal he ends up breaking or wounding himself. If you see their eyes, its empty of emotion. They look incomplete just like you do Imlie. Your eyes are same but your face is happy." She said sadly.

"Hmm.. men are dogs remember" she said giggling.
Aarvi giggled too.
"I dont talk about them anymore but i feel so girly today you are here. You know your bhaiya is best partner i could ever got. Except him all are dogs" she said smiling imagining Aru face smiling.
"I am diagnosed with depression i take medicines but Aru was my real medicine. He stood with me never questioned me never raised his voice. He silently took my silence, he still was able to make laugh, still talked to me about random topics not expecting a word from me. I used to just listen never talk back. Thats when i realize i have so much love why am hurting this man unknowingly and nit returning back that love and care to him" Aarvi was crying silently listening to her bestie who had her own battles.

"My brothers love me to death Aarvi i know. They can give their life for me that too i know. You know when he slapped me, that didnt hurt me it was lack of trust that got me. Ma baap apne bache ko maarte hai aur all my brothers are my parents. " Aarvi interuppted "But no fault or mistakes you made Imlie they are trusting that Bi*tch , he bringing up the promise? For what? To hurt you because he thought you hurt him so for revenge he hurt you back?he brought up adoption that day only why? Because of anger? Revenge? that to on his baby girl" Aarvi was getting angrier and angrier.
"Baby calm down. I know them very well. Yuvi being my favorite since he is youngest of them. They never ever made me feel i am adopted . Think they loved me so much that kind of thought never came in mind yes i used to think i dont even have features as any of them .But i never thought more than that. That was limit of my thought. It was their love , they did spoiled me Yuvi was right about that. Spoiled me to the core. That day bit if yuvi and rest was rage. Its not an excuse Aarvi but for me it was rage speaking. He thought he is been betrayed by the person he loved the most, who meant the world to him so to hurt me back like a child behavior he bought up those things. All was ok Aarvi but the trust not even once they asked my side of story they assumed whatever that girl told them. An outsider cab easily break a trust over years of bond and love. Trust Aarvi , Trust" she repeated tears escaping from her eyes as well. She never talked this feelings to Aru for some reason but today she let her feelings out.

"Imlie i love you babes and yes men are dogs Rudra sabse bada jungli kutta" cussing him Aarvi said
"Want to get drunk?"
"Bhaiya? "
"Wo sandh ki tarah so raha hoga" Imlie wiping her tears
"Hey he is my sweet bhaiya"
"Oh shut up am going to go grab bottle from his bar"
"What if he finds out his bottle missing?" Aarvi asked curiously
"Theif came drank and left. Thats the story stick to it" they laughed at their silliness

Instead of one bottle they got three. And finished those three . They were now jumping on bed with pillows in their hand.
"Whoo let the men out bow wow boww woww"
Imlie laughed.
"Who let Aaarvi out meow meowww
Woww" Imlie said in her drunk voice.
Aarvi switched to another song, " Sar jo tera chakraye , Aadmi ko pitaai aaja pyare paas to ajaa kahe gabrahe ek thapad khaye" Aarvi acting as she is slapping a man.
"Mere angne mein mardo kya kaam hai" dancing like maniac, Imlie following suit.
"Jiska pati saandh uska bhi bada naam hai.. oh hooo"refering to herself
"Jiska bhai gende uska bhi bada naam " pointing to Imlie
"Lalalallalallalalalalalalalala" Imlie continued putting bottle on her head
"Male bashing zindabaad" Arvi said now yawning after more songs. They did pillow fights.The pillows didnt remain as pillows , the filling inside was floating in room. They both drunk and shouted "Snow ! Snow!!"
"Yes lets get in blanket it will get cold"
They both quickly covered themselves in blanket giggling looking over the floating pieces of pillow. Giggling and finally sleeping leaving the bottles ,tored pillows and their sorrows behind.
happiness1