Part 5

Chap 5

Aryan did take Imlie for  long drive and they enjoyed and talked a bit more. Just normal random topics. When they got home, Aaarvi was already back as it was late and she knows her brother very well.

She will ask her tomorrow about the date. She noticed Aryan didnt put pillow between them. That was a win from her side. It means that he finally opening up to her trusting her. She wanted to comment but she she gave in to her second thought.

Next morning, Imlie and Aarvi both were in hurry so she will catchup in evening after work. During lunch break, she decided to call her brother who picked on first ring to her suprise.
"Hi bhaiya!"
"I know why you called my "paraya dhan" he teased.
"Ya ya whatever mude pe aao. Tell me how did you find her? Sweet isnt she?"
"She talks a lot!! " he sighed
"Well if you dont speak someone has to" scolding him.
"Well the first five minute she kept grinning for no reason. " Imlie laughed at Aarvi antics , she must be nervous .
"Then she fumbled while speaking she directly asked me how do i get these bulky muscles?Who ask these questions?! She is a kid!"
"Oh please but you still didnt answer if you liked her or planning to go on second date" defending her bestie.
"Well even though she is little nuts she is kind of interesting and funny. So why not?"
"WHAT!!! Are you serious!! Am so happy!"
"Hold your horses, its just second date who knows she mignt scare me away on second one" he chuckled.
"Its a start! Yeyeye!" She screamed in glee.
"Arent you at work? Shouting like a maniac. Am hanging up take care i love you" he ended the call.

Aarvi in the evening mentioned same what Rudra did. But here she was all mushy more lovesick than before. "He told me if we go on third date he will show his muscles to me. Can you believe it! That body oh my god ! Hope i faint!! So he can pick me" she twirled dreaming about ifs. Imlie laughed and told her to calm down. Then she asked about her and Aryan and she was as happy to know her brother is opening up and putting effort. Two weeks went in just planning , plotting and their professional work. Aarvi had gone to second date and when she came back she jumped on Imlie both falling in the bed with aarvi on top of Imlie. 
She kissed Imlie, "Muscles and third date is confirmed!! He actually talked this time!! He talked alot about you how he feels you are like daughter and he talked little about his work. Thank you!!"
"My mission is accomplished because knowing my brother he would say no after first date but he didnt he sees something in you. " kissing Aarvi back.
"Enjoy your time with him. Take care of him he will never tell me his worries but maybe in future he will to you" she smiled knowingly. She went into her room singing song leaving Imlie in her thoughts. She got a call from Yuvaan telling her to meet him in half hour so he can introduced his gf to her. He said he was in her town just to meet her and show her his girfriend.

They met a nearby cafe. Imlie first impression did not like Tanya his gf. She could see her fakeness , and clinging to her brother like a moth. Imlie kept cordial and her brother was lost in Tanya. He is lost case i have to talk to him or i need to find more about her she is too fishy.
Like she would say, "Baby remember that expensive gift you gave me? Oh my god Imlie my friends got sooo jealous. " And on and on she went. First time in her life she didnt want to be with Yuvaan just because of Tanya. They left after two hours as have drive back 2 hours. She got home late as well. Aryan came out looking worried they collided at the door. "Where were you?! I was so worried! Its late i mean atleast tell me you will be late"
"Oh sorry to inform you, had gone to meet Yuvaan and his gf" taking him inside.

"Oh nice! He has gf? How is she?"
"I dont like her" making a face and imitating her.
"Hey thats mean bichari" he tease
"Bichari? Oh please. Leave all that , did you eat?"
"No waiting to eat with you" he said softly "it has became an habit since you are always there next to me whenever i eat"
Imlie smiled more progress slowly but steadily she thought.

"Ok lets go." Imlie server him as she didnt want to eat anymore.

Next day, Yuvaan called her to ask about hi gf.
"Kaisi lagi Tanya my sweet sister" buttering her.
"I dont know but i did not get good vibes . You e careful bhai i dont want you to be hurting" she said
"What why?! Maybe you are overthinking Imlie she is very chilled out you met her once maye meet more often am sure you will like her"
"No i can see people through Yuv" she said concerned.
"Maybe this time you are wrong" he was getting agitated and Imlie thought to stop this conversation right now.
"Ok fine maybe i am overthinking or judging . When get time we will meet again bus?"
"Yes baby girl it means alot" he said
"WHAT THE HELL!? Are you guys doing this on purpose??? Calling me baby girl?? Avyay isnt it" she asked furiously.
Yuv laughed at the other end and hang up without answering her. Those moron of her brothers!
happiness1