Part 29

Chap 29

Imlie and Aarvi  were outside in living watching tv while Aryan was in room sleeping. He had came in with smile on his face when she asked about the smile, "Why I cannot smile?" He asked whispering and slyly kissed her cheeks. He whistled and went inside.

It was around midnight when door bell rang, the girls looked at each other, "Let me open" Aarvi got up but Imlie hold her hand, "Koi chor hoga toh?"
"Which chor rings a bell Imlie" laughing at her silliness.
She went and open the door and her smile faded, tears sprang in her eyes to see her husband after long time. She jumped and hugged him. "Come in , so late here?" Suddenly realizing Imlie is in the room. Imlie stood there , her face hold lot of emotions. She didnt say anything. Maybe they had come to pick up Aarvi.
"Aarvi i will go to your room and pack your bags " before everybody comes in she ran upstairs to Aarvi room. As soon she reached, she took deep breath and cried she saw them after so long for a second she saw their face and it was enough. Although she did not see the emotions they held she simple assume Rudra must be here to pick Aarvi up and others might have tag along. It was odd hour never the less. She quickly packed her clothes . She didnt want to go downstairs so she texted Aarvi to come pick her bag.
"Come down! They are here to see you and say sorry. Please i dont want to say more"
"No i do not need sorry Aarvi. " she texted back.
She sat on bed, she didnt know what to do. They came here to apologize why all of sudden?
She sighed, she will sleep here until they go. After sometime she fell asleep. Aarvi and her brothers waited downstairs when she didnt come after waiting Aarvi said to go upstairs while she wakes her brother. They hesitantly went upstairs. They opened the door reluctantly, saw their baby sleeping on bed.

She has lost lot of weight, she was her usual self but they noticed her eyed when they came in. Incomeplete just like them. Everybody slowly got on bed, started caressing her cheeks and her head. She woke up with start, she sat up and looked at her brothers so close to her. She somehow got up from there and stood facing them. All of them silent. Their eyes teared up, Imlie noticed Yuvaan hands she got worried she mentally noted to tell Aarvi to clean his wounds.

They all got up as well and went on their knees and hold their ears, "We are sorry Imlie our baby. "Stavya spoke first
"I know sorry isnt enough but still" Agastya said.
"We didnt trust you, we accused you"Yuvi said
"Please hit me as much you want babygirl"Yuvi continued now sobbing.
Imlie shook her head, "I dont trust anymore. I dont want to break. I cannot see Aryan suffer because of me. Whenever rest of you marry, you will doubt me again if i say anything. Why just that anything i say you will doubt me right? I told you that i have your values yet you didnt trust me" She cried letting it out. She opened the door and left.

The brothers knew it wasnt going to be easy and they deserve whatever treatment they give. They wil never ever make her cry again. They got up and went downstairs. Only Aarvi was there. They went and got their bags.
Imlie went to her room where Aryan was already awake. "They are here"
Aryan nodded, "They will be staying here for a month. I told them giving them chance" Imlie stood there confused one month? With them?! Imlie sighed, she went outside to anoter room. She called out Aarvi to come. Finallly they both came out with mattresses and blankets. The boys hurried over them and took it from their hands. They put them in living room. Aryan was out by then.
"We will sleep here if you guys dont mind"
Aryan shrugged, "sure" he said. Imlie doesnt talk to them. It pinched them but they will try their best to get her back.  In all this she realized, Jhaanvi was standing there quietly, Imlie ran to her and hugged her. "Sorry dhyan nai raha. You sleep with Aarvi" she said .
"I am so happy three ladies rule" she winked.
Her brothers were watching her every
Move . They smiled seeing her smile.

It was late , so Aryan told everybody to sleep and talk in morning.