Part 7

favorite chapter smiley27

Chap 7.

"Avyay bhaiyaa!" She called out again. He froze looking at Imlie. She waved at him and approache him giving him hug which he didnt return. "What happen? Statue kyu hogaye aap?Bhaiyaa what are you doing here?" Shaking his shoulder to get him out his trance. "Imlie tum yaha?" He asked nervously.
"Ha me and Aryan came for weekend just to relax but aap yaha? Akele ya phir koi hai??? Big chupe rustam than Yuv" teasing him and pinching his cheek.
"Woh mein.. ha came here to chill too. " A man interuppted their conversation.
"Hey baby look i finally found my trunks too now." Imlie looked at him confused at first "Rohan this is Imlie my baby sister" introducing her to the guy.
"Oh hi Imlie so finally nice to meet you. He adores you and talked about you alot."
Imlie politely muttered same looking at his bhaiyaa and suddenly in her mind it struck her.
"Baby?" Matlab.. her eyes went wide. "You guys enjoy, Aryan is waiting" she left in hurry. Trying to grasp what just happen. Her brother is gay...she was hurt that hid it. That he hid from her she would never judge him infact she is happy too at the moment that he has somebody in his life. Does her other brothers know? Are all they hiding someone and not telling me? She was im hotel lobby sitting in corner in a cute loveseat.
She was sweating, she felt hand on her shoulder and she looked up it was her brother. He looked like he was about to tear up.
He kneeled in front of her, "Imlie.."
"Why ?"
"Because i was scared Imlie i dont know how our family will react including you. I knew since i was in college but because of society we live in i never came out" Tears were rolling out of his eyes. Imlie quickly wiped his tears, "Pagal ho aap, i would always suppor you and whats wrong in loving someone whatever their gender. I just am hurt that you hid but i will be ok its silly maybe. But you know just hurt that you didnt feel am close enough to share? Even so that i wouldnt understand you?" She hugged him and kissed him.
"I love you and that can never change no matter what" he put his head in her lap.
"I am so sorry baby girl. You are the only one who knows right now please dont tell others they wont or might not understand . You do because you were always special. "
"You were dealing witht his all alone bhaiya, i dont even know what you must been through when you realized who you are. "He nodded and looked pained as if he relieved thoseo moment right now.
"No dont go there anymore Bhaiyaa. Be happy am always here. And not until you are ready i wont tell any of them. By the way Rohan is cute too. Sare hot ladke gay kyu hote hai bhaiya" she pouted. "Shut up pagal" getting her up and hugging her tightly. He felt as big burden was off his shoulder. His sister support somebody to back him love him and non judegmental.
"Leave all this, Aryan kaha hai?"he asked
"He is sleeping he was having headache" she lied. She can never tell her brothers the truth, they would blah themselves and they would also show their anger on Aryan. She doesnt want that drama or emotional mess she can handle it.
"By the way Rudra and Agastya noticed that you havnt been calling or visiting us . Its been almost weeks now Imlie. Aryan's love or you forgot us?" He asked with smug face.
"First of all nothing like that been busy. And going to be super busy because next week my boss giving me next big new story to work on" she said with excitment.
"I hope nothing dangerous you know how we feel about that"
"Oh please you cannot protect everywhere stop with your overprotectiveness. Kal accident ho jayega kya karloge tumlog? Jo hona hoga wo hoga" she said frustrated with their cacoon over her.

"Next time you want to talk shit dont talk to me" he went away angrily not even giving Imlie chance to react. "What the hell? What did i say?" She ran after him but she lost him . She Aryan coming her way, "Kaha thi tum?" He asked
"Why does it matter? Mistake remember?" She taunted . She had rough day she just was done with this men!!!! She needs Aarvi to make her feel like she is free. Enough of this men standing on her head.
"Dont have to be rude. I was just worried" he said a little change in his tone. Softer maybe, Imlie scoffed.
"Chalo mere saath" he took Imlie's hand and took her upstairs.
"Betho and listen" once they reached their room.
"Am sorry what i said earlier, you are honest with me and i want to be same. I am confused and i dont know all these feelings in me so i reacted that way. So to hurt you. Give me sometime. I have all these mixed emotions. Hope you understand" he said his hands on his forehead.
"I understand and thank you " Imlie said. Nothing more was needed to say and Imlie will give him space to clear his head.
happiness1