Part 11

Chap 11

The airport was pretty small when she reached . Two men really tall had board with her name on it. She waved at them showing her work id. They nodded and took to the car. One of them open the door for her. In half hour they reached the hotel, she already had texted Aryan that she reached. The hotel was decent, even though she was little skeptic. One of the man he said his name was Mohan, "Madam kuch bhi chaye humka boldena hajir hojayega. We will be here downstairs only since our boss have many enemies. " He said that line specifically so madam doesnt go out without them in the area. Imlie didnt want to take risk she promised her husband. Haye husband sounds so crisp today. She giggled. It registered to her that her brothers have no idea and she forgot to tell Aarvi not to mention same to Rudra. She quickly dialed Aarvi number, "Hello babes"Aarvi said excitedly.

"Where are you? You sound too happy!" She asked suspiciously.
"Sitting on rudra" she said
"What?! What you mean sitting on him are you killing him?! Oh my god are you two having se** and i called and you picked!?" She asked swiftly.
"Oh my god! You are on speaker!He was just doing pushup and i was sitting on him"  Aarvi voice now as if she wants to disappear.
"I did not know you guys talk about all this" Rudra spoke.
Shit! Imlie what did you do? She mentally hit herself.
"Um bhai um wo um its all Aarvi fault. She is too obsessed about you always talking dirty to me so now i always think that way. Ok bye" hanging up leaving Aarvi to deal with Rudra. Damn most probably Aarvi hasnt said anything yet to Rudra and hope it stays the same.

After couple hours, Aarvi called her cussing her out as soon she picked, "Bit*** " Imlie laughed at Aarvi face on video she looked she saw horror film. "Why is your hair mess ?" imlie asked
"You!!! The moment you said those things and then you dared hung up leaving me all embarassed. After you hung up he looked at me as if he never knew that side of me and then he came near me whispering in my ears that he finds it hot that i talk dirty. I wanted to bury myself in ground Imlie!! I was blushing, turned on omg and then i just ran from there. I just came home" She took deep breath after venting out.
"Oh my my. Didnt know this side of my brother! Am so happy!!! You will be my bhabhi"
"Oh shut up you come back am going to kill you!" Frowning at her. "Anyways you good right? Taken care of? "
"Yes dont worry" Imlie assauring her.
"By the way hopefully you didnt tell Bhaiya about this project right"
"No dont worry. Anyways am sleepy you relax bye " giving her kiss she ended the call.

She went downstairs and asked Mohan where she can go eat some decent food. Mohan and the other man took her to family restaurant that was quiet busy. They sat two table apart keeping  eye on the crowd . She ate the local food litti choka tasted really good. She will come back here again tommrrow. She retreated to her room excited for the interview.

The next day, they took her to old mill where their Boss Muna Khopdi had set up the meeting.
Imlie had her recorder and notepad ready for notes. Mill was filled with different machinery the walking space was narrow and so was the sitting arrangement. This will do i guess as she sat and waited. He came finally. He looked same from the pic but now he has big scar across the face. Interesting to note. He sat like a boss as if no care of the world. "Start kijiye madamji hume aur bhi kaam hai"

"Ji bilkul.." she started her questions at first she was nervous but once she was in her rhythm she was confident and the guest was brutally honest about his views about his thoughts. He even mentioned big names of the state that came as shock to Imlie . They were invovled in funding him. Once the interview was done Munna asked, "Humare dono refering to Mohan and other guy dhyan rakhre haina barabar? Koi dikat ho batayega zaroor. Aap pehli memsaab hai jo sidhe sawal puchi koi tana ya kya bolte angrezi mein judgemental nai thi. I likes. Dhanyawad" He joined his hands and left. 

In the car, she texted Aryan that interview was done, she was fine and she will see him tomorrow. Later that night she went to same restaurant to have food. The guys sat at the same place. She heard a commotion and then a gunshot. She quickly got up but the restuarant was so full she kept getting pushed back. Five men came inside and saw Mohan and them and then the chaos started. She hid behind a big partition made of steel it was pretty heavy but it was stand alone. More men came in, there was huge scuffle things falling and fights. She was not scared but prayed police arrive soon. Couple of men who were fighting with each other came near the partition. They kept banging and it kept moving. Imlie decided to move quietly to the back area where there was small corner. But it was too late the partition fell while she was moving injuring her leg. "Aahhh" she screamed trying to move that metal. She heard sirens and thanking god they came on right time. She got little cut on her hand but her leg she heard a little crack. "Aaah here!" Waving to policemen who barged in. Two men helped picked the metal stupid thing. She tried to get up but she fell. Her bone hurts really bad! They took her to hospital to get treated. They confirmed that she has fracture and they plastered her leg. They asked her if she informed her family . It striked her that another trouble is coming.
"I have flight tomorrow so dont worry i will get accommodations to reach airport" she didnt know what to tell Aryan. The policeman came in took her statement and assaured her that this kind of gangwar is normal. Revenge is always going on. They only target gang members they dont harm the innocents unless. He didnt complete the sentence but shook his head and left. Thank god it had nothing to do with her work. It was an dumb accident. But how she going to explain to bel budhis in her life. She sighed . She had an adventurous they though. She will deal with them tomorrow.