Part 18

At night after dinner, imlie prepared herself.
She was ready but scared and nervous.
He came in closing the door and shutting of the light.  He quickly approached and kissed her.
"Been waiting for this day Imlie. You mean everything to me" he kissed her passionately.
Imlie responded back. Slowly he pushed her on bed, and came top of her, "If you are not ready we dont have to do this."
She showed her readiness by taking his off his top and kissing him biting his lips. They finally made love and they did all night well atleast few hours; all the angst and tension finally released.

The morning after seemed more beautiful to Imlie. She went to shower and thought about her night bringing a blush.
She came out and woke Aru up telling to get ready fast as they have to go for breakfast and directly leave for today acitivities. They were going to do ziplining, then a picnic to this beautiful national park . They can even explore markets if time permits. Like yesterday Aryan did same ritual regarding those coupon.
"Oral please" she read wanting to disappear.
"You got it" he winked.

After getting on the bus, she talked to Aryan , "Aru i want to do something for my brothers. All the immense love and care , support they done for me . I am not saying i want to repay its their love i would be insulting them but i want to gift them something. To show my love ."
"Thats a good idea" holding her hand.
"You know Aru, I love you for always being there for me. " in serious tone
"But also i love my brothers a little more than you hope you dont mind" she said .
"Not at all its totally understandable Imlie" She kissed his cheeks which others noticed and all said "oooooo"
He replied back giving her kiss on lips which got gasps especially her brothers.
"Wah beta humare saamne humari behan ko kiss" in serious tone Rudra said and then laughed after looking at Aryan face.
They all went back to their own conversations.
"So as i was saying they will always place one higher place than you. They are my hearbeats Aru. My heart made of 7 pieces my brothers you and Aarvi. But 5 pieces are larger than the two." She said truthfully. "They are my parents. My gods. " She was all of sudden emotional.
"Hey dont make sad face" making her smile.
"What you want to give them any thoughts?"
" I will be making a collage of ours pics just us siblings but thats just normally i was going to give but i want to give them something really nice. Give me ideas not right away think about it and help me" she pleaded.

They all were having picnic . When she saw Tanya excusing herself and leaving them. She too excused and followed her silently.
She was on phone, "Baby kitni baar bola dont call me for next few days.. ha i know i miss you too but thoda control karlo. I am out with family" lying through her teeth imlie thought.
Once back to the city, she needs to find more.
She is definitely not right for her brother.

That night Imlie felt pleasure that she never imagined. He gave her the oral pleasure even though it was her coupon.

Next day the boys said girls do whatever they want because they want to experience skinny dipping. The girls were shocked at their demand.
"Yes please let us boys enjoy. Skinny dipping" Yuvi said as if it was his life long dream.
"Yes you girls can do whatver you want we cannot take you there since we all going be.."
"Eww we dont want to even" Aaarvi said with horror on her face.

They left the girls but the girls already had texted each other to follow them. They followed them to a hidden creek they must have found somehow. They stayed really behind. When they were about to remove their clothes all the ladies closed their eyes. After 5 minutes, "Ladies lets do what we came here for" Imlie with a mission face.
"Yes mission Nange" Aarvi said with evil smirk.
The boys were high on testatorones they didnt notice ladies picking up their clothes. "Imlie!" Avyay screeched when he saw his sister picking clothes with others.

They all grinned taking their clothes away leaving them naked in the water.
"Bohut shock tha na skinny dipping ab skinny walking bhi karna padega" Imlie laughed. Jhanvi and Tanya agreed. Imlie ignored Tanya at all cost she kept minimum interaction.

They were nearby enough to boys calling out their names. "Sisters dont give in. Do not melt!" With Authorative tone Aarvi said.

Yuvan came with bagpack covering his nunu. They all snorted in laughter.
"Bali ka bakra!" Tanya called out
"Baby please give back our clothes!!! " he looked like poor man begging for life.
"Kya milega hume?" This time Jhanvi spoke.
"Whatever you want!" He said
"Properties humare naam kardo" Aarvi joked
Yuvi "if i dont go back with clothes , they will kill me! I dont want to die naked please" After lot of pleading they gave the clothes . "Next time dont order us to do whatever we want . We regardless can do whatever we want "
"Ok meri ma !" They turned around so he can run back.

They waited and the men came looking at them with murder in their eyes but kept their heads down because they felt embarrassed.
The ride to hotel the men were quiet but the girls kept giggling making their faces red.

Imlie said, "Aarvi woh song suna hai?" She said little louder to poke fun. "Which one " Jhanvi and Aarvi both replied playing alone.
"Nanga munna rahi hu biwi ka siphai hu" holding her laughter. Aryan turned around frowning feeling embarassed. "Oh haaa " she continued in singing tone "Bolo mere sang Shame shame shame!!" Imlie didnt expect to Aarvi to say nangey she went with the flow. Rudra eyes went wide . "Ladies ! Immature ones!" Aryan said loudly.
"Aarvi shut up!! Dont want to hear any words! Dekh lunga tum dono ko"
All the men agreed with him. That night boys went out not coming back until the ladies were deep in sleep.