Part 12

Chap 12

She slept through the night and morning. The painkillers weee heavy. When she woke up her phone was bombarded with calls and messages from Aryan some mad some worried some apologetic to be mad. She called him, "hello" she said groggily.
"Are you ok ? Kaisi ho tum ? " he asked
"Am ok i was tired so slept after dinner" she lied she has no choice.
"Ok fine. Guess what? Stavya is going to be stationed nearby so he is here at your home your brother had called. "
"Thats wonderful news. By the way how are you? All good? " She asked
"Ha all good honestly missing you. " he said
"I miss you too" she said softly forgetting tbe real issue on hand. They hung up. Imlie now wanted to run to himalayas. Stavya is in town too! New two men had came to pick her up this time with wheelchair. She felt so stupid getting hit my nonsense metal. Her brothers are going to make fun of her.  She was biting nails throughout her flight. She was comfortably sitted because of her situation. When she landed her heartbeat went up , hoping he believes and not tell her brothers. She will worry about them later somehow she would have to avoid them for atleast a month. Until the plaster comes off. When Aryan saw her coming through wheelchair his face color changed. He ran to her kneeling infront of her, "Imlie! Kya hua? Thik ho tum? Ye kya karti rehti ho tum?" Looking at her leg flooking upset
"Ghar chale please" she said softly
"Chalo but i want to know what happened. Just truth ok?" Taking the wheel chair and picked her up to place her in car.
Imlie looked at him, "Are you angry?" She asked nervously.
"Disappointed . You told me you will me message if anything happens" he said trying not to show anger.
After that it was a silent ride. He picked her up again once they reached home, Imlie loved the feeling to be this close to him. She kept staring at him with love.
He placed her on bed excusing himself for a minute. He got her bag and placed it near the cupboard. He came and sit next to her cupping her cheeks, "Is it hurting alot?" He asked with concern. He looked tensed, angry, upset but it was all his mixed emotions.
Taking his hand, " I am okay"she said "Pain to hai but you can it away " she winked. Aryan chuckled , "How?"
"Say those words? I been waiting for the moment it will make me feel better" she said buttering him.
"Hm.  First i want to know what happened and before you say anything- You are not going to places like this no excuses, no convincing will let me change my decision next time. "
"Now you are making me mad!" She exclaimed "It was accident i swear ! Yes there was gangwar they were attacking each other but they didnt harm me. It was stupid piece of metal that fell on me which was damn heavy." She told him in more details . He sighed clearly upset, "It was accident but it happened because you went to notorious place known for such things. If you hadnt been with them it woud not happen. " he explained . "And your brothers will know about this" he said as matter of fact.
"Oh please dont! Please!" She begged joing her hands.
"Even if i dont want to they will know. Stavya is back and they said they have suprises for you so they are dropping by here tomorrow. With you am going to be trouble because i let you go such place" He left the room stating he will back with dinner. Aarvi came soon after hugging and crying at Imlie state. "Why are you crying"
"It feels like it must be hurting so much" she said in serious tone.
"How are you baby and my brother" she asked teasing her.
"We are good, we had quiet long talk. But thats not important tell me what happen" Sitting next to her giving her side hug.
She told her everything , her mouth was hanging open by end , "It sounds adventurous but Imlie next you are not going to places like this" she said with authority. Imlie was shocked at her tone change .
"Wow one weekend i went away, my brother taught you well" she taunted
"No its about your life anything could have happened Imlie. People love you and care for you" she sounding mature all of sudden.
"Wah beta itna change do din mein! My brother has taken my friend away " she pouted.
Aarvi pinched both her cheeks, "He is right too, i was never seeing with other perspective he made me. Thats not the point this is me talking nobody influenced me and i am always yours besti partner in crime" Kissing her cheeks.
"Ya right. Apne hue paraye" she looked away while she said the dialogue.
"Nautanki mat ban bhaiya is making food for you! Can you belive it that man never stepped in kitchen but he is doing it for you" she exclaimed.
Imlie felt delighted when she heard that.
"I cannot wait."Soon Aarvi left telling her to rest. She took nap, when she felt somebody waking her up. Aryan had bought dinner, he place the small table and kept the dishes there.
"I made daal chawal and this bhindi sabzi . I cannot make rotis so cook made them" he looked at her for reaction.
"Doesnt matter your thought counts and words" emphasizing on worsds to remind him to say those words
"No you not getting any confession am upset with you. Thats your punishment"He picked roti , picking little of everything in it and fed her.
She took his hand and kissed it , "Thank you"she said softly feeling dejected that he wont say those words. She didnt want to argue so she ate quietly and she fed him in between too. It was beautiful moment where they talked with their eyes. He cleaned up and came back kissing her forehead, giving her meds and telling her to rest.
She had to sleep straight, but she felt had snaked in on her waist. He came a closer ad cuddled her and caressed her hair , silently staring at her and she at him with smile. He went to sleep after she dozed off.

In morning, Aryan helped her every way even going to bathroom. She was feeling embarassed, she kept shaking her head not taking his offer that he can take her there she started crying.
"I feel weird ad embarassed to ask you. Aarvi ko bulao na please"
"Stop crying. Who cries because they feel so embarrassed? I am your husband, your friend right? What if same happen to me? What if i was worse bed ridden? Wouldnt you have give me bed pan? Atleast you can go bathroom am just helping you Imlie" he picked her up she hid her face in his chest. 
She did same when he put her to bed hiding her face with her hand. Aryan removed her hands, "Its done ! Chodo nautanki" he said laughing.
She sticked her tongue out trying to distract herself from that feeling.
"By the way your brothers left they should be here soon" he informed.

Oh shoot she forgot about her brothers! More drama awaiting she can sometimes feel she is in ekta kapoor show. What suprise? She wondered. Time will tell waiting for her brothers bombardment of questions and rebuke.