Part 2

Chap 2

Two days after her brother Avyay called "Hi baby girl"
"Kya bhaiya stop calling me that eww" he chuckled on the other end .
"Anyways pag phere ras still pending i will pick you up after training. Am suprise you didnt call us for it . You so happy already in new family or your husband wont leave you" teasing her and complaining as well. Imlie rolled her eyes, "oh please nothing like that been sleeping like bear so tired. And ofcourse i miss you guys and am going to so ready when you come. "
"Thik hai be ready by 7 and tell Aryan we will drop you tomorrow same time back" with that he hung up.

Imlie cleaned the room and put her clothes in wardrobe. Aryan leaves early morning and comes late night. Its just her and Aarvi in home ofcourse she will start going to work again and Aarvi is working as interior designer at famous brand in the city. But in evening both are alone she is same like Imlie fun , dont like to be serious, mischievous too.

Around 7pm , Avyay came to pick her up and for some reason he was glowing alot not sure but Imlie did suspect something. He asked her about her health , if she is getting adjusted to new place, family and most importantly how is Aryan. She hated it but she lied to him that even though he is man of few words he cares for her alot.  Before he asks anything more, she jumped in, "Bhaiya you are glowing kya baat hai itni chamak"
"Kuch bhi Imlie" denying tone.
"Come on bataye na... glowing can means either your training completed or you like someoneee" she emphasized on the last part.
"Shut up Imlie nothing like that. Hoga to you will know first i promise bus. "
"Fine you better. But am suprise you havnt found the one yet. You know you are the most handsome from all of them" She winked at him.
"Agreed" laughing at her statment
"We miss you already, i dont know how we will go on" suddenly becoming emotional.
"Isliye am saying you guys need to find love in your life"

"You know Stavya dont want to marry and Rudra well hard to break, i am ready am sure yuvaan already gf we just dont know and
Agastya i think he will be the first to marry" he said as matter of fact.
"Oh god what kind of brothers i have like seriously" she sighed thinking about her own.
She wants love she loves the idea of love. How can she melt him? She wants to know more about him maybe she can start with being friends? He is actually very hot man , any girl would swoon but for her his eyes, honesty was most attractive about him.
They reached home and to her suprise they cooked at home for her. She was scared to try but with so much love she didnt show it. They did the ritual from looking up from the internet. She laughed at that thought but nevertheless she was glad to be home. She went in kitchen to her horror, it felt like a tornado. There was burnt stuff she didnt even know, plates scattered, vegetables looked like it had been killed. Oh my god! This will take an hour to clean!

Agastya came and took her outside placing on dining chair. "Sit here, dont worry about the mess we will take care." They all sat and served her the food. They made pakodas, paneer achari(her fav) and map of different states of india in name of Rotis.  They waited for her to eat first, once she kept going they started to eat. "Yummy ! I love you guys" she started crying scaring her brothers of her sudden outburst.

"Hey its not that bad food" said Yuvaan killing the pakoda in his mouth.
"I didnt say that you are my parents i dont any other. Am sorry if i ever upset you guys"
"Ha be sorry ab eat! Nautanki" said Stavya.
"Anyways am leaving tonight " he continued
"But anything comes up you call me ok?" Imlie nodded eating her food. They all finished the food and helped Imlie clean the kitchen even though they insisted they will do.

Stavya left after an hour for his flight, he has to reach the base by morning. After emotional goodbye the rest four and Imlie settled in living room.
"Bhaiya, please meri baat suno, its about time you guys get married or atleast date!! You guys are so hopeless well except Avyay he is ready"
She said pouting.
"Soo.."Yuvaan began "Um i guess its time to tell you guys but i have gf nothing serious but yea i have gf" Avyay looked at Imlie with told you so look.
"Wah beta, sneaky boy you are. Please next time do share otherwise pata chale you will tell us the girl is pregnant." Agastya taunting Yuvaan.
He rolled his eyes in reply. "Enough about us"Rudra interjected "tell how is Aryan with you?"
"Bro its been two days" yuv jumped in.
He looked at him to shut up and he did.
"He is right its been two days, time dijiye anyways he is caring thats what i told Avyay bhaiya too. You guys need to chill i will be fine he is a good guy" she said proudly.

"Fine " After some more chit chat they all went to sleep. Suprisingly she got text from Aryan.
"Hey hope you had fun. Aarvi missing you already cribbing to me whole time during dinner. Be home soon tomorrow. Tc" Aarvi missing or he is? Yeah right in one day kon miss karta hai aarvi for sure it must be her.

She returned the next day and Aarvi jumped on her and asked about her visit. She shared everything to her. She feels she is her soul sister and Aarvi agrees. "Partner in crime " she said shaking her hand.

"Imlie can i say something? My brother is tough nut to crack but i believe you can break him. He is very sensitive guy he doesnt show but he is, he is stubborn, caring and very overprotective which can get annoying " she said implying how it annoys her. "Thats why i dont share girl things with him if you know what i mean but please let me help along the way i wont interfere as such"

"You are right Aarvi, I like him not love yet but i do want to know more you told me somethings just now but still. I want to be friends how can i?"
"Believe me just be you if you act like typical wife he wont bother meaning just be yourself be fun, open with him. Even if its brutal honesty tell him. He loves honesty"
"Hmm ok lets see" lost in thought
"But you will help me too" she said little scared to ask her.
"Of course pagal say?"
"Ilikeyourbrother"she said really fast first Imlie didnt get it then she repeated
"Ohhhhhhh thats why. You are such a kamini!" She laughed. "Who" curiously
"The bulky one, deep look one" lost in her dreamworld for a minute . Imlie snapped her finger, "Oh my god. RUDRA! He is just like your brother . Hey bhagwan soul sisters truly we are. "
"Means?"
"He hardly talks, reserved, no nosense man, dont want to get married , thinks he is the father of us all" She said sighing.
"It will more fun then!! We help each other! please tell me how can i even approach to even talk to him!! Please want to talk once. Haye he is hot yar" she kept going and going.
Imlie laughed this is going to be fun phase of her life it seems.