Part 25

She acted happy in front of Aryan for few weeks. She missed her brother terribly. The whats app group was dead just like their trust on her.
She looked at their pictures whenever she missed them. When Aryan comes home from work she would be happy only front of him. But Aryan knew his wife. Like she used to say her love for her brothers is bit more than him. She is broken. One day, "take off tomorrow we are going to doctor"
"Why?" She asked
"Just take off" Imlie didnt ask further and she took off.

The doctor checked her and asked her questions. She replied. After some checking up she come to conclusion that she is indeed in depression. Moderate . She wrote medicines. Aryan was worried now. Imlie didnt have any reaction to the diagnosis nor she spoke in car.
Two months, it took Aryan two months of her smiling again. Medicines and somewhere his love and care helped her get up. She mentioned to him. He doesnt ever want his wife to ever go through those days again. There were nights she would cry in sleep until he wouldnt give her hug in sleep she would continue. Some days she wouldnt even talk but Aryan never gave up. She started going back to work and was excited like before to do investigations. No matter she is happy and smiling again but he could feel her incomplete in sense.  But he never brought up hee brothers topic. On other hand, he also been doing his own investigation on Miss Tanya Agarwal atleast he knew the name thanks to the trip. He had men following her and giving him updates about her routine. They also clicked few pictures seems to be her boyfriend the one she cheated with on Yuvaan.

He got information on him too, his name was Sagar Tyagi , good for nothing man. He did odd jobs, he also smuggle drugs in the clubs. He was tech savvy .  With the pictures he could go to her brothers house but not yet.

That night when he got home, Aarvi was sitting with Imlie her head on Imlie's lap crying her eyes out. He ignored her as if she didnt exist for him.
"Imlie baby davai li?" Imlie nodded but frowned at his behavior.

When he came out he called Imlie to come and eat dinner. Imlie got up , tapping her foot and waiting. "Kya hua wifey? Why you tapping food like that?" He asked smirking at her.
"Aru , Aarvi is here. You just ignored her you need stop right now. "
He shrugged and started eating.
"Aru , she left the house and came. Its not right ! She loves him, he loves her ask her kyu kia?"
Aryan kept eating. Aarvi got up crying she said, " i was always with Imlie bhaiyaa she stopped me and i stayed back but i shouldnt . I should be with her no matter what Bhaiya . As soon i realized i came here i told Rudra same upfront! "
He didnt respond. He finished eating got up and washed his hands. Aarvi went to him and fell on his knees, "Dont do this bhaiya please! I am sorry"
Imlie was now mad, "Aru!! And aarvi get up never fall down and beg someone like that. Aru!!" She showed him eyes, indicating to do that right.
"She is your Sister Aru, a sister remember that" indirectly implying that she is one and she knows how it feels.

Aryan picked her and hugged her. "Ssh .. its ok bache" kissing her forehead.
"Khana khalo chalo"
"I am sorry again" Aarvi said wiping her tears
"Its ok waise i think you came here to get property meri lalchi behan" he joked .
She  smiled.
"Aaj main Aarvi ke saath rahungi and have girls night" Imlie excitedly said
"Fine . Rehlunga ek raat tumhare bagair" Rolling his eyes and went to his room leaving the girls alone. Aryan was somewhere happy that Imlie has her best friend back in the house.