Part 19

The girls knew they were going to get back just not sure when. Rest of the trip was as fun. Aarvi couldnt share room with Rudra after their little prank. At airport , the men dropped ladies and said they will be back. After few minutes at the waiting area Aryan came looking sad and upset, Imlie tensed asked him whats wrong, he went down on both of his and folded his hands, "Imlie dont do this please!" He said very loudly grabbing alot of passengers in the waiting are attention. "What ? What did i do?"
"Please dont leave me " he said
"But .."
"No but dont leave me"
"Bhaiya dheere sab dekh rahe hai" Aarvi said trying to quiet her brother.
"No Aarvi you dont understand please dont leave me you want diamond necklace i will get you but dont leave me. I will sell my kidney if i have to. I love you too much" People looked at her as if she did a big crime and her poor husband begging her to stay, showing his love and desperation.
She was just about to say when Rudra, Agastya and Yuvaan all went down on knees respective to their partners. "Imlie please because of you our girlfriends and wife also asking for expensive things please dont do this to us"

The ladies were all embarassed to the core, they kept begging and passerbys were looking at them as culprits of these innocent boys.
"Ok ok we get it you us back" Imlie whispered to Aryan. "Now get up"
"No please dont do that ! We love you guys dont leave us we are ready to sell ourselves"
"Yar enough na aur kitna embarass karoge " Jhanvi said
"People are looking at us like we are criminals"
The boys looked at each other slowly got up and went to their ladies , "Fair and square" they all went to the seats high fiving each other. One older lady came to Imlie and said , "Beta lalch thik nai hai. Kitna sona munda hai aise bhi koi karta hai" she scowled at the girls another lady came same time, "Bichara kidney bechne tayar thaThey were all horrified. They remain quiet , the boys were happy.

It was time to say bye after beautiful trip with beautiful and fun memories. The brothers did their ritual of giving bear family hug to Imlie each kissing her bye. Imlie had an idea that she thought she will share with Aryan later tonight.
After changing and taking shower, Imlie while sitting on bed asked Aryan about her idea,
"I was thinking since Agastya and Jhanvi have to do rituals why cant we get Rudra and Aarvi married too? Oh that reminds me did my brother talk to you?"
"Oh he did" Aryan came and sat next to her hugging her from side.
"He said he wants to marry her all upto me when . Since you suggested lets implement it"
Loving his wife idea.

The next day on call same idea was shared with Imlie's brother and all agreed as well. Now it was matter of finalizing date soon. Imlie said she will take care of it.

Imlie after work went to a panditji that one of her collegue had recommended. She went there to get a date finalized. Pandit said next week is auspicious and after nothing for next three months. "Next week thats going to be too early and lot of work"
"Please panditji aur koi date?" Imlie pressed him.
"Nahi beta tin mahine baad bhi ache hai" he said. She will have to talk to Aryan and brothers together to see what they can do. She came out when she saw Tanya with a guy. She decided to follow them knowing its wrong. They first went to cafe and after that to a park. She saw them kissing each other making out. Imlie was furious, she went there and yelled at her, "You b***, how dare you! I knew you were wrong for my brother!" She then slapped her for hurting one of her heartbeat. The guy with her ran away.
"Listen meri baat suno"
"I dont want to hear anything you will break up with him today itself and if you dont i will
Make sure i will break your hands and face. "
She warned her. Tanya nodded in fear "I will"
Imlie left from there. She decided its better she ends the relationship instead of him finding out. He will break and Imlie cant see him like that.

She wanted to leave what just happened behind as long as she breaks up with her brother and go from his life.

When she got home, Aryan was in very romantic
Mood he didnt even let her even talk and started kissing her. Since couple coupons were left from the trip as they were too tired after the acitivities.
"I already picked my coupon" he said
"What?" She said in between kisses
"Slave" he winked.

Aryan that night got his revenge again by not letting her have orgasm leaving Imlie flustered and pissed. "I will see to it Aru you wait!" Making a face. She kept pillows between her and his side.
"Dont come near me no cuddling either"