Part 6

Chap 6.

Aarvi was now totally invovled everything was Rudra for her. The third date came and went. She didnt as Rudra after first date as she wanted them to enjoy and not pester them.
"Imlie!!! " after coming from third date.
"Kya ha babes" she said as she cleaned the leaving room which been mess past couple days. "Rudra took me to his gym, muscles" she was drooling " Aryan bhai se bhi bulky hai!! Oh my god!" She acted like she was going to faint.
"He told me he likes me!! I couldnt say anything Imlie i was nervous wreck!!! I just hmmmed. " she went on and on about Rudra that she alreayd knew. Finally, "Byt he way as thank you i have booked weekend getaway to a resort for you and Aryan! He wont go honeymoon so atleast weekend he wont mind" she excitedly and removed some tickets and information .
"I love you Aarvi! This is the best suprise" kissing her cheeks hugging her.
"I will tell bhai you dont worry!" She said like a boss . It wasnt hard to convince Aryan infact he said he needed break from work so this sounded like a good plan.

Imlie already had packed and was ready to spend time with him. Resort was beautiful when they reached, Imlie wanted to swim but Aryan insisted too cold water and he doesnt want her to get sick. They went and freshen up and decided to go explore nearest town.

In the naemer she saw familiar face but she thought she just dreaming him there. She ignored and moved on to shops. Aryan insisted to buy this beauitful charm bracelet for her. She will cherish it he is giving her something that means she means something to him even if a friend. By evening they were tired, Aryan started acting little weird as if he was running away and suddenly it rained. They were wet by the time they got in their room. She collided in him when he suddenly turned around, he hold her by waist so she doesnt slip. They had a moment there, Imlie was total goner. His eyes, they were staring at her with so many emotions she just drowned.
And just like that he kissed her , she was taken aback but didnt want this opportunity to go. She kissed him back . As sudden it was , as quickly he realized what he did. "I am sorry . I got carried away. I am really sorry. This is wrong"
She had to speak up, "Why is this wrong? You feel something then why are you denying it? There is nothing wrong"
"Imlie! I dont want to talk about it olease forget what happened. Its wrong. I have not moved on and how will she feel?"
"What is wrong with moving on? And she will be happy to see happy dont you think?" She argued as she was upset that he ruined the moment by calling it a mistake.

"I just dont want to talk about it Imlie" he went to bathroom to take shower.
Imlie hardly cries, but this hurt her. He came out and open his personal laptop. "I thought you needed break" she taunted and went to change her clothes.

She came out and saw him sleeping . She couldnt deal with this so she went out to sit on swimming pool deck. She needs peace. But there was another shock waiting for her. She had seen him market but now he was here on other side of swimming pool in his trunks . "Avyay bhaiyaa!" He looked up as shocked as her. His face paled as if he been caught.