Part 20

Rudra told Aryan to come to their house and discuss about the dates and that we should stay over for a night. Imlie was excited she hasnt stayed back at her home after marriage. "Maayka to maayka hota haina" She said gleefully.

Her and Aryan also talked about the gifts idea they talked back in Kasauli. They still thinking what to do. When they reached home, her brothers again had cooked food for her but this time because of Jhanvi the kitchen was spic and span. They talked about the dates, the work over the dinner the only person was Yuvaan.

"Oh yes forgot to tell you Yuvan just had breakup so he is in that zone. His first love and all. We tried consoling him but he wants to be left alone for now."
"Should i try?" Imlie asked
"No point he said dont use Imlie to get me out of room because it won't work"
"Par hua kya?"Aryan asked
"She just called and said we are done no explanation. He tried getting in contact with her but.." Shaking his head Rudra sighed feeling bad for Yuvi. Rest of dinner went in silence.
They all gathered outside creating bonfire and continued their discussion how will they accomplish the marriage next week. Yuvan came his shoulder slumped and looking dejected. He gave Imlie hug but this time a little
Longer he stayed in her embrace. When he parted, he looked around, "Did you guys come to conclusion about the date?" Trying act normal. So did everyone after seeing him.
"Yes its going to be next week Yuv . We have lots to do and we have to divide since Aryan would need help too. I have a friend who is wedding planner so already texted him that its going to small simple two wedding ceremonies only about 100 people. Neighbors friends and relatives." When he said relatives Stavya scoffed " why we even inviting them? They left our mom dad , they never respected them. I dont want to see any of their faces"
"I agree " Agastya said.
"Ok then done" Rudra said.

Aarvi was really quiet throughout the talks. Imlie elbowed her asking whats up?
Aarvi innocently, "Next week se i wont see you as much, and bhaiya" she looked about to cry.
"Baba its life thats how it is baby. Aur Rudra tumhe itna pyar karega tumhe hum yaad nai ayenge"
"That can never happen" side hugging Imlie Aarvi said.

Everybody had task to complete for the marriage and from next day everybody got to it.
Imlie finally got idea for the gifts as well . She shared the thought with Aryan which he loved .

The days went by really quickly as the marriage prep was tedious and constantly challenging.
The day of marriage , everybody looked like they  will sleep anywhere they get chance. It was beautiful ceremonies first Agastya and Jhanvi got married. Jhanvi parents of course didnt come Imlie and Aryan had gone but they were shown the door. So Imlie made sure Jhanvi doesnt feel the void. She went shopping with her and got all the necessary stuff from groom side that a mother in law would do. Jhanvi cried to Imlie missing her family but Imlie told her that anytime she can come to her house think of it as maayka. She knows how difficult it is .

But today is the day of happiness and Yuvi also was genuinely happy leaving his sorrow behind. Next was Aarvi and Rudra. Aryan had happy tears and Imlie teased him that he looks like a baby. During bidaai, Aarvi wailed yes wailed like a kid. "Bhaiyaa Imlie has rahi hai" she complained
"Dont worry i will punish her" wiping her tears .
"Be happy and keep others happy just like you already do. Remember am always there" kissing her forehead and crying with his baby sister.
Rudra like a gentleman promised Aryan that he wont let tears come to her eyes.

Imlie had kept fun suprise from Aarvi for her suhaagrat.  She was smiling evily when she came to drop her off in the room. "Chal ja. "
Pushing her. "Aise kon karta hai imlie" she said innocently.
"Why you wanted to get married na ab ja jaldi se mere bhaiya to wait mat krva. You were suppose to be sitting like dulhan but yaha ulta hai. "
"Why you such in a hurry" she asked suspiciously.
"Are for you! Always talking dirty go do dirty!" She giggled and gave her final push and closing the door.

She and Aryan left after saying goodbyes. Stavya left too to his nearby base. Avyay and Rohan went out giving excuse of having chill time. 

Next morning, she texted Aarvi who replied back with cuss words and called her right after.
"Alaram clocks every hour are you crazy!! Who does that?! Dirty to karne nai dia.. i got frustrated and went to sleep. We couldnt find your hidden clocks kamini" Imlie roared in laughter until tears came to her eyes.
"Welcome to married life baby" and hung up on her.
The life went back to routine the house did miss Aarvi and her antics. Imlie somewhere deep down was hurt its been one month her brothers hardly talk to her anymore. Imlie you are overthinking again, they have relationships now to take care of. Their partners except stavya and Yuvi. Yuvi was still pining after tanya from last time they talked couple weeks ago. Stavya not backing out his promise even though imlie had no idea why he was being stubborn.
But his choice she didnt want to press him further. She just prayed both of them find the love they deserve. Aryan was very supportive , he understood her very well over the time and so did she for him. For Aryan , Imlie had become his life. He would take care of even smallest things. They even had fights, crazy one but they would also do make up or angry s**.

Imlie still had the omnious feeling and now it soon was going to be true.