Part 32

Well Imlie did try to sleep but she couldnt the pain was getting to her. She looked on the side and saw other two girls snoring away.
She slowly got up pressuring the wound. She was little swaying but she reached her bedroom closing the door. She removed the dress and looked at it. It started to look bad, she will have to go hospital right now. How? She tried to get Uber showed 15 minutes away if her luck is there the boys won't be back by then. She doesnt need anybody. She looked at herself proudly. She grabbed her purse and went outside. The breeze of late night feels refreshing. She was loving it. The uber came on time and she got in. It was an old guy. She smiled at him.
"Beta itni raat hospital akele? Koi hai nai?"
The guy asked
"Chot lagi hai isliye bhai aur pati bahar gaye kaam se."
"Acha. Sab thik ho jayega"
The pain was increasing she needed to distract herself.
"Chacha ye roz ki shift hai aapki" she asked wincing softly in pain.
"Ha beta . I dont have kids its just me and my wife. She works as maid and i do this at night. I like working at night" he said smiling.
"Nice" They reached the hospital she thanked him and went inside.

As the doctor was treating her wound he asked, "koi family member nai aya? Want me to call them?" Imlie shook her head.
"I will also write you pain killer, and please keep changing the dressing everyday we dont want it to get infected. Try to wear loose clothes."

Just then her brothers, Avyay and Agastya barged in. Imlie was in hospital gown.
She flinched when they looked at her in horror.
"Uh ho" she muttered. Thank god its not Aryan.
"Imlie!" They both hugged her muttering all kind of worries.
"Doctor what happened?"
"You are? " Doctor asked
"Her brothers" they said together.
"Well she came in with moderate stab wound i have cleaned it and did dressing . She is fine" The doctor smiled and left.
Awkward silence. Imlie sighed she couldnt run away anymore, "I am fine bhaiyaa"
"We are pissed Imlie. Whats wrong with you when will you stop being stubborn? Aryan has completely lost it do you know?Rudra is venting out on poor Aarvi. "
"Why we went out to have fun! Whats wrong in that?!"
"Then what about this! Aarvi told us what happened . " Agastya said
"You always liked taking risks dont you?" Avyay shaking his head.
"Its not big deal. I can take care of myself. I learned how to after.." she stopped as she saw hurt and guilt .
"Chalo let me change and we go home ok Bhaiyaa" They helped her get down from the bed. She came back out changed.
Avyay removed his shirt, and put it on her.
"Kuch zyada chote kapde hai" he muttered. His overprotectiveness kicked in.
Imlie giggled hugging his shirt. When they went out, she took their hands to stop them.
Without saying a word she hugged them both and sobbed. They hugged her back.
"We missed you too baby girl. We are really sorry. We will keep saying sorry" kissing her cheeks both of them said.
"No bhaiya sorry nai chaye. Trust chaye tha tab" she said wiping her tears.
"Khair leave all this. I want to start fresh. But still like i said i will take my time to completely like before" She entwined her hands in their arms.
They smiled, it was a progress for them.

"Why didnt Aryan come?" She asked
"He is pissed more than us especially when he found out about stab wound he said he wouldnt be able to control so told us"

Imlie was now scared of her Mr Rathore.
When she got home, Rudra and Yuvaan came and hugged her.
"I am ok bhaiya" she looked over to Aryan he was mad his eyes. Oh god she muttered.
"You guys go sleep its late already" she said to all of them.

She walked past by Aryan her head down, he came behind her and locked the door.
"Remove your clothes" he said
"What?! So Naughty Aryan" she joked then shut up when he looked at her angrily.

She turned around and removed her dress. She hid her upper body with her brother'shirt.  He looked at it and looked at her, "Why are you stubborn? You dont care about me do you?" He said sadly.
"Are aisa nai hai tum"
"I dont want to hear anything. I had enough. I dont want to talk to you anymore" he brought her pajamas and laid it for her.
"Change and sleep" he said.
Imlie stood there stunned, he wont talk to me? Itna gussa? 

She said loudly, "Well if it wasnt for That ms cafe this wouldn't have happened!" She argued .
Aryan simply ignored turned and swtiched the lamp off.
Imlie stomped her feet, "Even i dont want to talk to you Khadoos!"