Part 21

Chap 21.

Imlie and Aryan love grew each day so much so that Aru became possessive of her. But Imlie loved this side of him. They had became more crazier and wild in bed too. On other hand her brothers were enjoying their married life. They did message her on whats app finally saying they miss her and sorry about not getting to her sooner. Imlie did not reply since she was going to Rakhi. The gifts she ordered orginally she cancelled it because she got much better idea . She took Jhaanvi and Aarvi help. She needed her brothers EKG print out . It was hard because all her brothers were healthy and when their wives/ bhabhi demanded they get check up done for their satisfaction. They finally did after much no's. Aarvi had come to meet Aryan when she dropped them off while she was at work. Even Jhanvi and Aarvi ddint know what she needed these for.

She also used to spend each night making the scrap book with all their memories strictly her and brothers.
"This is not fair sirf you and your brothers" looking at the end product.
"Budhu , its for them so ofcourse!"
"You know i do get jealous very much now you loving your brother bit more than me " he frowned
"Aww poor baby. Stop your nautanki" changing her tone.
They were getting ready to go for rakhi. Her whats app was bombarded with messages all her brother talking like idiots about what to give Imlie this year.
She typed finally:

Imlie: i thought after marriage you guys will get some brains but you talking here openly about what to give me. How about i help you?🤩🤑
Yuvaan:🤭
Agastya: Shit idiots
Avyay: you are one too Agast😂
Rudra: A baby girl calling out us all. Indirectly calling is stupid.😖😖
Aarvi: Dhoom tananaa dhoom tanana
Imlie: Just send me money around 1 crore its not much. Plus am not coming this year for rakhi. I have posted them.
Avyay: 😨😮
Agastya:😮
Rudra:😮
Stavya:🙄am used to it since i used to be away. 1 crore? Pagli
Yuvaan: 1 crore bola hai rupye nai bola ok we will give 1 crore weed. Phukti rehna waise bhi aadha time waise rehti hai
Imlie :😡😡You think am a crackhead
Yuvi: yes
Aarvi: Duh! Ab mere bhaiyaa bhi aise hogaye hai😔
Imlie: hey mere pati dev bohut sidhe hai
Aryan: 😒
Jhaanvi:🤣🤣🤣🤣 you guys are crazy!Yuvaan tumhari chadi sukaane rakhi thi wo niche gir gai leke aana zara.
Agastya: 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rudra: oye ja chadi laa warna qayamat ayegi🤣
Imlie : chadi to bache pehnte hai😂🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yuvan :🤬🤬😡🤬🤬🤬Did you have to say here in front of everybody bhabhi ma!!
Jhaanvi: 💁🏼‍♀️chadi to kaha hai everybody wears it well except some people😒
Avyay :😂🤣oh my god Agastya!!
Yuvan: Chii!!!!
Aarvi: chiii
Rudra: Chi!!
Imlie : rakhi gifts to chadi to no chadi
Agastya: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU.. JHAANVI TU TO gai
Yuvi: hey dont harass my bhabhi
Stavya: Arent you guys in same house? Chalo kaam pe lago saare . Imlie gift we will talk ok comference bunch of morons.
Rudra:😒😏

Imlie was laughing like crazy . Aryan had gone out when he came in he was chuckling too.
"Hey you cannot laught at my brothers"
"Mein unpe nai tumpe has raha hu" he said looking at her
"Why?"
"I agree with Yuvaan you stay high regardless of you do weed or not"
"Aryan! Haso ruko meri baari!" She slowly slid her top off from shoulders and gave him seductive look.
His deamonar changed  , he looked he was about to pounce
"Chal chal Aru mujhe dinner mein help karna hai cook ko" She adjusted her top again laughing looking at Aryan.

It was Rakhi today , Imlie wore beautiful sari which Aru made go weak on his knees. "You look so hot in traditionla you know thats my weakness" whispering in her ears
"Aru let me get ready! And you too fast!"
"Unko gift pasand aayega na? Its too simple you think?
"Pagal ho its such a great idea! I want one too!"

They were about to get in car, when two SUVS pulled up. Her brothers came here!!
Yuvaan got out first , "You said you werent coming so we came here " giving her kiss.
"Are i was going to suprise but you suprised me!"
Aryan told invited them in after they all hugged and kissed Imlie. Aarvi and Jhaanvi whisper to her show the gift. Imlie denied saying that together they will get to see.

First Aarvi tied rakhi and asked for her gift straight up, "Laalchi kahi ki" her brother muttered. He took out box and gave it to her.
She was grinning and excitedly opened it, it was beautiful gold bracelet with her name engraved on it and small diamond in middle.
"Thank you its gorgeous!" Hugging Aryan.
Aryan insisted that Jhaanvi tie him Rakhi knowing she doesnt have family that cares about her. Jhaanvi happily tied while sobbing in between. He gave Jhaanvi money but she denied it saying the love she is getting thats all she wants and if she ever miss home she will now come to her brother house.

Next Imlie did the rituals and tied rakhi to each brother once she was done. Yuvi went out to get the gift from the car. He came back with a box.
"From us to you baby girl" Avyay said winking .
Imlie opened and gasped, there was beauitful solitare ring and two old fashioned but beautiful bangles. She shook her head, "This is too expensive please i cannot take it. " Giving back the box.
Rudra rolled his eyes, "Shut up dialogue mat mar"
"Are i am serious.. thank you guys but i cannot!"
Pushing the box in Yuvi hands who put it back in her hand, "Golden bangles are mom's. We are little more emotional than you so we had kept it with us whenever we missed her to feel her. But now we felt you should have it as her token" A tear escaped from his eyes.
"No" looking at her brothers and can see how attached they were to bangles.
"No keep this as mom's yaad, I have never seen her but you guys had memories with her. Please it take back"
"No Imlie we know what we are doing! Enough of emotional blackmailing. We wanted to give it bus!" Stavya said sternly.
Imlie sighed and put the box on table accepting defeat. "Ok i have gift but i cant give you i can show you. Its for all you bhaiya"
"Gift? But you cannot give aisa kya hai?" Agastya asked
She removed her bangles that was hiding a tatoo.

She put forward her arm on the middle were heartbeats," This is each of your heatbeats that are joined together. I love you" she said grinning but it quickly faded when no one said anything no reaction. She looked back at Aryan shaking her head signaling they didnt like it. "Pasand nai aaya?" She asked sadly.

Stavya got up and went out side and soon after others. Imlie stood there dejected. Aarvi and Jhaanvi, "this is beautiful and so heart touching why are they behaving like this!!" Jhaanvi said angrily. "Let me talk to them"
"No jhanvi let me talk to them. They didnt like it fine but atleast they shouldnt just get up and leave."

She went outside, her brothers were huddles and talking something . She broke the huddle and looked at them and realized all of them were crying. They suddenly hugged her tightly.
"This is beautiful!"
"Gorgeous! Heart touching! "
"You love us soo much! "
"I am speechless" all them saying this all at once.
Imlie tried moving but they were clinging on to her tightly and sobbing.
"Bhaiya.." she said. They ignored her.
"Bhaiyaa! Tum log mujhe maar daloge. Tum log saandh jaise ho mujhe aise tange ho!!l cant breathe!!" She said.
They all parted together realizing that their poor sister was choked by their hug.
She coughed and then laughed, "Why you guys crying its just a tatoo. Let me take a picture of this" they all quickly wiped their tears.
"Baby girl you are our child"
"And you guys are my mom my dad my gods" She said now raising her hand for hug.
This time they hugged her but not so tightly. The three came out and saw the boys huddled,
Aryan asked worriedly, "Meri biwi kaha hai!?"
"Hello excuse me where is Imlie?! Kya kiya tumlog ne!?" He ask rebuking them .
They parted and Aru was relieaved that Imlie was in middle she was just covered by his big saales.