Part 27

Next morning, Aryan knocked on Aarvis door when he didnt hear respond opened and saw the mess they made. Saw three bottles on floor which he picked up and threw it. He got jug of water and pour on both of them.
"Aaah"Aarvi woke up first followed by Imlie.

"Get up , brush and clean the mess. I know what you guys did" and left.
"Khadoos" Imlie muttered to Aru for ruining her beauty sleep.

They freshen up after cleaning the room. They came downstairs for breakfast. They both kept snickering and Aryan looked at them with frown.
"Bus bhi karo hehehehe" imitating their giggling.
They both now laughed out loud, "Bhaiya please dont ever imitate you sounded like monkey" Aryan shook his head but deep down he was the most happiest man. His Imlie was back she wa smiling, glowing an overnight miracle a little thanks to his sister presence. He wont have to worry much about leaving her alone at home.
He has things to do. Time for some actions.

In an old mill, on two chairs were Tanya and Sagar tied , Aryan dismissed the men who got them for him. He sat across them, pulled a ciggerette, Imlie doesnt know about his habit, and lit it.
"Chalu karo" he said calmly.
They looked at him as if he was crazy. "Look i will count till three and i will call those men again and you my man will be left with no hands and legs" he smirked. "She will watch you get tortured doesnt she like this kind of things? Torturing people? Mentally? Playing with them? Nai?" Looking over Tanya.

"Okk kay.. I did it out of spite she dare tell me to leave him. I used to get all expensive gifts from him and i used to sell those for him" looking over sagar. "I saw that an opportunity was being taken away from me i thought Yuvaan knows because Imlie would have told her. I love Sagar alot and i lost money after breaking up. One day in the park i saw Avyay and his boyfriend making out. Then i got an idea, i shared with Sagar he has a contact where they can use any numbers and send messages or pictues through that. They use it for scam calling too. So thats what i did sent text over to his older brother. So one thing was done then me and Sagar had big fight where he wanted to leave me so to scare him i cut my hand but i knew exactly what could harm me so i slid near vein than the artery. It scared him off and we got back together" She sighed taking deep breath.
"In mall, Yuvaan got hold of me and i used that as an opportunity to brainwash him" she looked down and didnt complete as rest Aryan already knows.
"You guys are toxic and your relationship is toxic. " he got up and punched sagar on his face leaving his nose bloody. He had recorded everything and got what he wanted. Before leaving, if i see you both in this town tomrrow then.." Implying them to leave forever .

He signed and called Imlie, "I will be late ok? Dont wait on me for dinner" and he hung not giving any explanation. Then he dialed another number , "i want all you of present i will be there soon" hung up the call as well with that.

He reached the house, the anger coming back but he was holding not sure how long he could. He rang the bell, Avyay opened the door .
"Come in" serious tone but his face was dull, his eyes tired he had started growing beard. Rest of the brothers looked same, lifeless and ashamed. Yuvaan looked the worse, one his hand was bruised freshly wounded. He didnt feel ounch of bad for them. He couldnt control his anger, there was silence among the 6 men. Aryan walked over and punched three times on Yuvi face.
"This is for raising hand on my wife, for making her suffer" None of the brothers stopped him and Yuvaan didnt attack back. He looked down, "hit me more i deserve it. Cut this hand as well" he said showing him the bruised hand.
"I wish i could but your sister will bury me alive" he said smiling sadly.

Aryan ordered them to sit and like good boys they did. One man army, Aryan Singh Rathore his voice was enough for these bulky man to follow his orders.
happiness1