Part 8

Chap 8

After emotional weekend , Imlie wanted to destress so she and Aarvi decided to go lounge. Aarvi asked her and Imlie told her half truth. Aarvi thought she needs to talk to her brother as he is being unfair with Imlie. Imlie said to forget about boys and just enjoh. They drank nonstop. They danced, Imlie and Aarvi hugging each other and dancing no boys came near them thinking they are couple. They both just giggled of people reaction around them. "Mujhe ne kuch khurafat karni hai" Aarvi said
"Kya babyyy". "Just pranks"
"On who?"
"On strangers" she laughed.
"I have an idea lets get out of here first" they got calling rickshaw they told the driver to take him nearest  society apartments. He dropped them .
"Where are we?" Aarvi asked
"I dont know! But we will ring bell and run ok?" She said giggling like kid.
"What if they catch us?" Aarvi with wide eyes scared .
"Kuch nai hoga chal" they went to first apartment and rang the bell but Aarvi more zoned out stood there instead of running. Imlie auietly looked from the corner. The door opened, "yes? An middle age man asked
"Um " she was loss of words
"Merrree patti hai kya idhar" she blurted out not sure what she said.
"Sorry " he closed the door. She giggled. Imlie and Aarvi continued this for next 15 minties until they had enough and wanted to do something else. "Aryan bhai calling me" she said
"Hellllooo" she slurred.
"Noo am not drunkkkk pagal ladke" Imlie looked at her like she grew another head. She called her brother pagal ladke unlike of her they will get caught now for sure.
"Whatver bro we need freedom from you men" she phbbbttt to her brother on phone and hung up.
Imlie high fived Aarvi and they walked around a mil when they a lignt coming from forest. They elbowed each other and went in. There was a group of college students who were having bonfire and tents around. They both joined as they were very friendly. They sang songs laughed and danced. They made new friends very young then them but who cares. They needed this. Its fun! Late night out . They swtiched off their phones because Imlie started getting messages in what brothers whats app group when she didnt reply they called her. Yes whats app group they hardly message in there. So she swtiched off with Aarvi. They played parcing the parcel, when it was her turn her punishment was "murga bano until further notice" and she did she hold her ears and bent just like in school but everything was swaying . After couple rounds she was back in and this time Aarvi got the punishment of singing.

Aarvi stood up and cleared her throat, "You know guys i love singing its my passion in always wanted to be a singer" she said as if she giving a speech. "This one is for you all people who and my favorite bestie in the world Imlie!"She said raising hand like shahrukh khan.
"Hmm" she hummed which sounded nice and then she started singing "yehhhhhhh dostiiiiiiiiiiiii dostiiiiiiiidostiiiiiiii" she screeched everybody put hand on their ears but Aarvi kept singing " Dostiiiii  hmmmm nai todengayyy.. chodengayy dummmm dummm" she stopped to look at people who were shutting their ears and Imlie was crying but actually laughing.

She pouted, "i am good singer why are all"
"Imliee tum bhhi" she started weeping
"Are ree i will sing with you" she smiled like a child got her lollipop.
"Lailaaaaa mein laIllllaaaa teri mein laailaAaa," She paused told a girl to take their video for memory and she told aarvi to sing as well
Both sang different songs by then most people ran away except the poor girl taking the video.
"Bus behan ab nai saha jata" she gave phone and went away. They both were tired too they thought its the people loss they dont like their songs.
" we sleep here" they both laid on ground hugging each other.  Her phone rang whole night , she forgot she had turned it on for the video.

Next morning she got woken up by an elbow. She opened her eyes, she was in bedroom she looked on her side Aarvi sitting with wide eyes and she looked too . Five men standing there with their hands folded and pissed off. Aryan, Rudra, Agastya, Avyay and Yuvaan and that wasnt enough , Rudra had phone on with Stavya on video call. They are dead.