A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back

Lee and Menma stood in their place from when Lee tried to hit Menma but he grabbed his fist and stood them before pushing his hand away making Lee stumble. Lee got up and tried to gi after Menma once again by moving too fast he couldn't see him. Lee then appeared behind Menma ready to kick his head off but just like before with Naruto, he blocked it with his forearm and grabbed his leg swinging him to the others. Choji caught him with his Partial Expansion Jutsu: Hand. Sasuke then activated his Sharingan and began to go head to head with Menma. Both of them went at each other with their sword/Chakra blade clashing with each other. Sakura got her fist ready to attack Menma from his left side and Neji on his right side. Menma sees them all coming towards him and he hit Sasuke's jaw with the palm of his hand, backhanded Sakura, and dodged Neji's Gentle fist and punched him, sending the three back from his quick attacks. Menma then felt his body was not moving and looked down to see his shadow was connected to Shikamaru's shadow and the Nara smirked.

Shikamaru: Shadow Possession Jutsu complete.

Lee seen the opportunity and ran at Menma with his arms in a form of a x in front of his face, ready to use the Eight Inner Gates.

Lee: EIGHT INNER GATES: 4TH GATE OF PAIN.....OPEN!

Then Lee began to charge at Menma with incredible speed and managed to kick him up to the sky and continued to do so while having his bandages wrap around Menma's whole body. Then Lee took him and then began to fall fast while spiraling down to the ground.

Lee: PRIMARY LOTUS!

Menma just watch to let this happen before he broke free from the bandages and elbowed Lee to the chest. It was already hard for Lee to maintain the 4th gate and endure the pain of his muscles being torn apart but with Menma's attack it made it worse for Lee and he kept punching and kicking Lee until they hit the ground and Menma's fist was right at Lee's gut. Lee was trying to scream but with the intense pain he was feeling he couldn't even squeal. He then threw Lee to Shikamaru making both of them collapse. Tenten then got a scroll out and summoned a bunch of weapons and they all went flying towards Menma ready to cut him down. Menma took the first blade he saw from the weapons and used it to deflect and block all the other weapons and throw the blade at her face which she barely dodged but still ended up getting a cut from her face. Menma then was beginning to weave signs for a jutsu. Sasuke sees this with his Sharingan and began to weave the same signs as well. Then the both of them began to inhale while holding the Tiger Seal before blowing out flames from their mouth.

Menma/Sasuke: FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL JUTSU!

The two Fire balls clashed and both using more chakra to push the other to them. Menma then closed his right eye and it began to bleed before opening it again and his Sharingan was different. He had Awakened his Mangekyou Sharingan.

He then said something that made his Fire Ball now engulfed in black flames and slowly overpowering Sasuke

Menma: AMATERATSU!