Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form

Previously:

Sakura landed a few feet from the crater she made. Sauske was shooked by the fact she made that crater. She then turned to face Sasuke and smiled winking at him and giving him a peace sign.

??: No....

Sakura turned to the sound of the voice and it was coming from the crater. She walked a bit before the ground shook again but not from her attack.

???: NOOOOOO! I WILL NOT LOSE TO ANYONE!

Then a lot of Sand began to rise to the air and both Sakura and Sasuke were shocked looking at what they are witnessing.

On to the Chapter:

Sakura and Sasuke both looking at the sky seeing what was in front of them. Sakura and Sasuke were trembling a bit seeing what was in front of them. A giant sand monster that took form of a Tanuki.

 A giant sand monster that took form of a Tanuki

Sakura: Wh-What is that?

Sasuke: I've seen Garra go into something like that when I was fighting him.

Sakura: We got to get out of here.

Sakura then carried Sasuke with his arm over her shoulder as she moved. Garra looked at the two and lifted his arm up and a lot of sand blocked the Pink Ninja's tracks and surrounded them in sand. Sakura tried jumping up but the sand had got a hold of her leg and pulled her back down.

Garra(Shikaku): I HAVE YOU NOW. YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST!

Sasuke: Damn it...This is it... I can't use Chidori again and I'm almost out of chakra.

Sakura: I could try and get us out but I don't want to risk your life.

???: Then let us help!

Sakura and Sasuke looked up to see three individuals blowing the sand away and freeing Sakura and Sasuke. The three was Naruto, Fuu and Aiko.

Sasuke: Naruto! What are you doing here?

Naruto: Isn't that obvious? We're here to save your behind. Konoha is being invaded. Suna and Sound are attacking.

Sakura: What? Then what is the Hokage doing?

Fuu: The Hokage and Shibuki are facing the Suna Kazekage. Naruto here has us to stop that Sand Jinchuriki.

Sakura&Sasuke: Garra is a Jinchuriki?

Garra(Shikaku): NARUTO UZUMAKI MILANO! I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU! NOW COME! MOTHER WANTS YOUR BLOOD!

Naruto sighed as he and Fuu ran off to face Garra. Aiko and helped Sakura and Sasuke get away from the fight.

Sakura: Why are we running?

Aiko: Naruto and Fuu are gonna go into the Tailed Beasts state to face Garra.

Sasuke: What do you mean Naruto and Fuu?