The Pain that Can Not be Healed

Previously:

Naruto: TORTURING ME, ABUSING ME, WATCHING THE VILLAGERS BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME, AND TELLING EVERYONE AT THE ACADEMY LIES ABOUT ME, YOU CALL THAT FAMILY!? YOU THINK THAT IS A HOME I WANT TO BE WITH!?

Some of what Naruto said made Minato and Kushina looked shooked. Some of this they never heard from their daughter. Her telling lies about him and watching him get beat by the villagers. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Some of the villagers were listening too as some felt bad and some think her was lying.

Naruto: A Home is a place were one can be at ease, they can let their guard down and relax...cuz at the end of the day, a home is all you have with a family that cares for the child. Believing everything the child says before being quick to judge.... Naruko...you...The Fourth Hokage... and his wife...has shown me. That you all can't be a family... and for that... I thank you... for I know what I must do.

He then picked her up and let her go letting her fall a bit before he punched her gut which made her cough up blood and sent her instantly to the wall yet again.

Naruto: SECRET MILANO TECHNIQUE: CALM FORCE!

On to the Chapter:

The smoke clears out, seeing Naruko sitting while panting from that attack. Naruto just stood at his spot before walking away.

Naruto: This fight is over. I thought you would gave put up a good fight. All you did was make me dirty my hands.

Naruko:......

Then Naruto stopped his movements and turned his head to where she was. That was when Kuruma began to warn Naruto of her chakra.

Kuruma: NARUTO! BE CAREFUL! I SENSE EVIL IN HER CHAKRA!

Naruto: Yeah, me too. It's not only your chakra I'm sensing, but something else in her. Something bad.

Kuruma: WITH THIS NEW POWER OF HERS, SHE WILL BE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO HANDLE. BUT THANKFULLY TO YOURS TRULY, I WILL GUIDE YOU SO WE CAN SEE ANOTHER LIGHT OF DAY.

Naruto: Heheh. Alright Mr. Guide; show me the way.

Then red chakra began to emerge from Naruko as she screamed and roared so loudly. It was too much for everyone that they had to cover their eyes. At some point they all could see and saw Naruko in her Nine Tails cloak form.

 At some point they all could see and saw Naruko in her Nine Tails cloak form

Naruto turned his Whole body to face her and watch her go into that form. He then had an idea!

Naruto: Hey Kuruma, I got an idea. And I need you to trust me in this.

Kuruma: SURE KIT!

Naruto: I'm gonna let her get a few licks in me before I get serious. So don't help me until I give the word.