Team Placements

Naruto was in the middle of a deep sleep as he was having a dream. Then he felt someone on him and he woke up and seen Ren on top of him.

Naruto: *groans* Ren...what time is it?..

Ren: Time to get up Oni-chan! Aiko and Adriana are waiting for you outside.

Naruto: Ugh...why this early?

Ren: team placements. Your team?

Naruto:... Ok..fine get out the room so I can change.

Ren: Ok!

Ren then began to leave the room and Naruto got up slowly and began to change into his clothes.

He then began to head to the dining room and see his mom and dad there with plates on the table

Naruto: Morning Mom! Morning Dad!

Kianni: Naruto my dear, good morning to you. How'd you sleep?

Naruto: Well it was good until Ren-chan was on me.

Naprince: Hehehe well we were trying to wake you up but man..you are a heavy sleeper.

Naruto: I never had this good amount of sleep since living...o-out in the streets.

Kianni: Well you dont have to worry about that anymore honey. Now eat up. You have to go to the academy for your teams!

Naruto: Oh yeah! Thanks Mom!

Then Prada comes to the dining room as she left her room in her pajamas. She seen food and ran to the table and began eating.

Naprince: Whoa there...slow down!

Prada: Mmmahahsjdbdkd

Kianni: Just because you have a day off from doing missions doesn't mean you won't help
around the house.

Prada: *slurps* Yeah yeah I know.

Naruto: H-hey Prada-Onii?

Prada: Hmm? What is it?

Naruto: You're a shinobi right? What are the levels of a ninja?

Prada: Oh..already want to know about that huh. Well I would just say wait for your Sensei tell you

Naruto: I already know my Sensei is Kakashi Hatake. The Fourth Hokage's student. And I expect him to try and talk to me about going back with them. So no...

Prada: Hmm....Alright. well as of now, You, Aiko, and Adriana are considered Genin the lowest rank of a ninja and also known as the beginning stage. Then when you show yourself through the missions you completed, it will depend how you advance to the next level.

Naruto: So what are the other levels of a ninja?

Prada: There is Chunin, Jonin, Special Jonin, and then you have Anbu and then Kage.