Chunin Exams: Day 1

A new day in Hikarigakure no Sato, and the people were all excited. Why? It was time for the Chunin Exams and everyone was hyped for this year's Chunin Exams. All the Nations, Konoha, Kiri, Suna, Iwa, and Kumo had their ninjas come and participate. Most were here just to see what Hikarigakure looked like to them. But unlike Konoha, Hikari's way of doing the Chunin Exams was totally different. They don't have a written exam, or a Forest of Death test. Instead, it's starts off with the fighting. Day one begins with teams vs. teams and it was depending on who's team was fighting who. Everyone had started making their way to the Coliseum in Hikarigakure.

All the parents, civilians, and higher ninjas had arrived and everyone was looking forward to this

All the parents, civilians, and higher ninjas had arrived and everyone was looking forward to this. Meanwhile at the Hikakage's Mansion, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba and Itachi were in the office wrapping up their little meeting.

Naruto: Remember to stick to the plan. Sasuke, if anything goes wrong outside the Arena or anywhere in the village, I'm counting on your squad to handle it silently.

Sasuke: Got it.

Naruto: Kiba, you and Akamaru's nose will be able to pick up anything from miles away. So if there is anything happening outside the village, come find me or one of my clones in disguise.

Kiba: Roger that!

Naruto: The rest of you will continue your jobs. Now let's not keep our audience waiting.

The others nodded as they all began to shushen away from the Mansion, leaving Naruto by himself to finish up something and then look at his photo of him with the Milano Family.

Naruto: Mother....father... Watch over me. Adriana, Ren, Prada... I hope you all are watching...Aiko....where are you? Wherever you are, please be safe.

And then Naruto vanished in a flash before he reappeared in the middle of the Coliseum where everyone even the Kages watched as he appeared out of nowhere and they all cheered for their Hikakage.

Naruto: Hehe...WELCOME TO HIKARIGAKURE'S FIRST CHUNIN EXAMS!

The crowd began to roar with cheer and praises as Naruto was doing the introductions. The attendants to the other Kages watched with their respective leaders as they see Naruto do this. The ones who weren't really impressed or caring about this was the Tsuchikage and the Hokage as they wanted to just get into the fights.

Naruto: THE CHUNIN EXAMS WILL START WITH A THREE DAY TRIAL AND THEN A MONTH FROM NOW, THE FINALISTS WILL DUKE IT OUT IN A FORM OF A BATTLE ROYAL. THE WINNERS OF COURSE WILL BE PROMOTED TO CHUNIN ALONG WITH THE OTHERS I DEEM WORTHY AS CHUNIN. BUT THE WINNERS WILL ALSO GET A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO FACE THE HIKAKAGE IN BATTLE!

The crowd began to ooh and awe at the hearing of the reward. Danzo was now interested in what the Hikakage was capable of and hoped his selected teams win the Chunin Exams.

Danzo: This could work in our favor. Let's get this show on the road.

Naruto: NOW LET ME GET OUT THE WAY AND HAVE OUR PROCTOR, SHINO ABURAME, TAKE OVER!