SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!

HEY GUYS, SUPREMEFANFIC HERE. AND WHAT? OVER 1K VOTES ON THIS BOOK!? YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE! I CAN'T BEGAN TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THOSE WHO COMMENT, THOSE WHO'VE VOTED AND THOSE WHO TAKE THEIR TIME TO READ THIS BOOK. YOU ALL COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED THIS BOOK AND FOUND SOMETHING ELSE VUT YOU DECIDED TO COME ACROSS THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR. AND FOR THAT. I THANK YOU ALL. AND TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION, I WILL BE GIVING YOU ALL SNEAK PEEKS OF FUTURE CHAPTERS AND A TEASER TO THE ENDING. YOU ALL DESERVE THIS SO HERE YOU GO.

Sneak Peek #1:

It was getting heated, Sasuke and Itachi working together to fight the Fifth Hokage, Danzo. Sasuke was really blind as he overused his Mangekyou Sharingan and now he wasn't much of help but thanks to Itachi, he helped him dodge and move away from Danzo's attacks. Danzo in the meantime was trying to seperate Itachi and Sasuke. Even him alone, he couldn't stop them together since they were technically stronger and much more powerful than him.

Danzo: Damn it...I don't have much Chakra...and I'm almost out of Sharingans..Who would've thought, Itachi had Shisui's other eye to counter my jutsu..I commend him for that. But this is just the beginning. I have already won this fight.

Itachi then began to turn into crows and they all flew and squawked all around Danzo making him blind while he was getting Sasuke away.

Sneak Peek #2:

When Naruto finally arrived back to Hikarigakure, he wasn't met with the villagers welcoming him or a bright sky with the sun shining down on his village. Instead he was greeted with not just one but a whole army of Akatsuki members. His village raided and the people dead. This enraged Naruto as he seen all his hard work destroyed. Then he saw a Statue that had 6 eyes opened and 4 of them closed. He them looked down and saw Garra, Yugito, Ukataka, Fuu, Killer Bee, and Rin on the ground lifeless. Obito was holding onto Rin's dead body while crying his heart out. That's when it hit Naruto, that statue was collecting Tailed Beast and it kills the host after successfully taking the Beasts out of them. He then seen a man in Orange hair, a lot of piercings on his face and one of the most powerful Dosjutsu on him, The Rinnegan. He was known as Pain, the Leader of the Akatsuki.

Pain: I finally found you Nine Tails...

Naruto: You....Destroyed my village...How dare you. I...will not forgive you.

Pain just looked at him but even him could sense that Naruto had gained new power. Now he was somewhat of a Dragon with his eyes and whiskers that changed that is.

Pain: Seems you acquired new power.

Naruto: Yes. And this power will be the same to kill you and the rest of the Akatsuki.

Pain: Go ahead...but just know...I'm not alone.

As he said that, the remaining Akatsuki members appeared and surrounded Naruto. He looked at them and had his hair hide his eyes while he was focusing his chakra for one move. The ground began to shake and the Akatsuki were stumbling. Pain eyes widen as he saw a Greenish Red Dragon aura appeared above Naruto.

Naruto: Hope you all had your fun...Cuz it's my turn!

Sneak Peek #3:

Hayada Osarari was holding her Elder sister's body in the pouring rain. Hayataki was defeated in battle against Sasuke. The two had a great fight but when it came down to who's blade was gonna kill them, Sasuke had won but with a lot of injuries on himself as well. Hayada couldn't care less for Sasuke now. All she wanted was to be with her sister. She didn't want to be alone anymore and Menma completely lost it all so she had nobody.

Hayada: N-No sister...please...stay with me...you're all I have left...

Hayataki: U-Ugh...heheh...Oh Hayada...Y-you still cry...like a baby...but...I actually...like it...